Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Nov 9, 2003, 4:34 PM   #11

Default NOTE TO M. ACHURE

I respectfully point out that Canon's USA Director of Technical Information, Mr Chuck Westfall, is an active member of the Canon forum on the Rob Galbraith site, with Canon's official approval. He fields exactly the same sort of questions Panasonic Bob does.
Humble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2003, 5:03 PM   #12

Well, I quess I stand "humble"ly corrected. That's one other rep out of how many??
m.achure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2003, 5:07 AM   #13

Default Re: NOTE TO M. ACHURE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble
I respectfully point out that Canon's USA Director of Technical Information, Mr Chuck Westfall, is an active member of the Canon forum on the Rob Galbraith site, with Canon's official approval. He fields exactly the same sort of questions Panasonic Bob does.
This is very relevant to what I posted at dpreview... so I'll post it here too:

Bob I really think you need to re-asses your involvement in these forums. Untill Panasonic Japan are 100% behind you I think the stress and frustration this forum is causing you is not helpful to you or panasonic.

If I were you I'd start looking for a job with another DSC manufacturer (Cannon ?) who really appreciates and supports your hard work and enthusiasm. I'm sure someone with your commitment would have no difficulty finding another employer.

I've been watching your involvement for over a year now and the frustration for you is only getting worse. For your own sanity I think something has to change.

Yours Sincerely
David
dres is offline   Reply With Quote