Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Nov 10, 2009, 12:54 PM   #1

Default Can not Upload ZS3 AVCHD files to computer

I purchased the Panasonic ZS3, when I use the PhotoFun Studio software (came with the camera) to upload the AVCHD videos, I get the following :

"Removed from items to be acquired because it contains AVCHD Lite movie in a different TV system."

Should I use the TZ7 ( I am in a PAL area) or any other solution ?

Thx
JamesNe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 12, 2009, 10:04 AM   #2

James, I also just purchased a Zs3 and had the same problem, I re-installed the software and re-loaded the Quick Time on the disc, it now plays fine????

Larry M
Larry M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2009, 9:20 AM   #3

Thx Larry !
What exactly do you mean "re-loaded the Quick Time on the disc" ? did you upgrade your Quick Time version ?
James
Old Nov 21, 2009, 12:58 PM   #4

No, I just re-installed the disc that come with the camera, evidently when I installed the first time it didn't install the Quick Time, I clicked on the Quick Time and installed it the second time and it works fine now...

Larry
Old Nov 30, 2009, 10:58 AM   #5

Default Thank-you

Hi Larry,

Thanks a lot for your help it finally works !!!

James
Old Dec 1, 2009, 11:47 AM   #6

Your welcome James, glad I could finally be of help to someone! This is a pretty slow response site for the Novas I'm thinking??!!
Old Dec 7, 2009, 12:27 AM   #7

Default AVCHD video not detected

Larry M,.... I've got a new FZ35 and it came with all the same software and I can get any of the ArcSoft MediaImpression-2 software to see the vidoe files. On my PC they are saved as 00001.m2Ts files and while this software is supposed to load and edit AVCHD files, when I use it to open the folder, it says, "no file found".

The other software, PhotofunStudio 4.0 will load the video but the only editing it can do is to cut out sections of video. It will burn a DVD disk but the processing time for a 30 minute video took all afternoon and ran all night long. This is really a dissapointment since I really want to use the HD video mode, but if it takes that long I will need to find another way.

Another question would be,... If I use high quality jpeg video, how long does it take to render that into a DVD. Since I don't have any HD burning equipment, If I want to see HD video on my HDTV I will just have to use one of my 16GB chips and plug the Camera in via HDMI.
trigger1937 is offline   Reply With Quote