Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Mar 1, 2010, 12:22 PM   #61

Wow, Sarah this is nice! Abslute beautiful... and I love the background... not too blury... certainly not sharp but enough to make the flower your center of focus. Gosh, the detail of thsi flower... forgive my excitement for digitial photography, I am stepping out of a time warp from film only to DSLR... and added to that, I have this fourm to interact with. Thanks so much for this ´photo... And since you are in to Photoshop, I might have some questions for you after I get my camera and photoshop.

Take care and all the best.

Ned
Eetu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1, 2010, 3:21 PM   #62

Thank you DBNNET ...

I was running this on an XP machine, I do have another laptop with Window 7 .. will give it a go as well ...

Appreciate your help and advice.
fhui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1, 2010, 4:52 PM   #63

Hi Dbnnet ... I downloaded the Klite mega pack and it worked ...

thank you ...
fhui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2010, 5:45 AM   #64

Hi! I recently got FZ35 and tried some sunset shots. I found that bright orange sun came out as pink in my photos. I used the sunset mode under SCN category. Any tips to get the color of sun right in sunset?
hisatti77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2010, 8:46 AM   #65

hisatti77, Hi. The sunset mode usually works very well : I think that one reason could be due to an incorrect WB setting.
Sometimes in low light/dusk I have noticed that the auto WB gets a bit "confused".
Regards
dbnnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2010, 10:19 AM   #66

Otherwise under P mode, you can adjust the WB quite dramatically, combine this with a saturation boost and contrast increase methinks
chillgreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24, 2010, 10:10 AM   #67

Hi everyone love the FZ35 I have been playing around with it and the LT and the LC...few shots from yesterday...

LTZ470 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24, 2010, 10:12 AM   #68

Couple with the LT...

Old Mar 24, 2010, 11:06 AM   #69

LTZ470-

Welcome to the Forum and to the Panasonic P+S folder. We're delighted that you dropped by.

We have a nice group of FZ-35/38 users here sharing photos, photo tips and comraderie. Make you self comfortable and join in the discussion. Thanks also for the nice selection of photos, it appears that you are moving along nicely with your FZ-35/38 camera.

Sarah Joyce
mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24, 2010, 11:29 AM   #70

Thanks Sarah I am truly amazed at the capabilities of the FZ35 although still going through Trial and Error stage...or in my case confusion and cluelessness LOL...

Also shoot with many cameras as you just hard to take a 7D and lens everywhere...the FZ35 fits the bill nicely as a take everywhere...

What case is everyone using for the FZ35/38...I already have a Think Tank Digital Holster 10 that was sitting around for now, but going to try the M-Rock Top Load Appalachian 650 Holster Case so the TC Lens would fit maybe?

Last edited by LTZ470; Mar 24, 2010 at 12:08 PM.