Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Feb 26, 2010, 7:11 PM   #11

You need a different codec pack to play those files in WMP. I kinow for sure that both K-Lite packs and the XP codec pack work. Heres the link http://www.free-codecs.com/Codec_Packs.htm I use the K-Lite Codec Pack and play them through windows media player classic. I've used the XP pack, it works fine through WMP 11.
Old Feb 26, 2010, 9:52 PM   #12

Setter Dog if you go back to the Vimeo Link, I added a combination of photo story and video (taken with a camcorder) It shows my two Goldens in action.

I have heard mixed comments on the sound on the FZ35, regardless I am happy with the 28. For quality I like a good photo and photo story. If you have not used here is a great link that gives the full story, sorry it was not around when I stumbled around learning. If you look click on the tutorials. I will do a photostory, and add it to video putting both in movie maker.

http://www.jakesonline.org/photostory.htm

Mr Jason, just saw your post and will check it out. I now use Any Video Converter and convert the quicktime to mpeg4, will check out your link, thanks. Understand the Lite is in the 35, do not have in the 28.

Last edited by jackwv; Feb 26, 2010 at 9:55 PM.
jackwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2010, 11:34 AM   #13

Oh I didn't realize they had different video formats. Regardless you can play any video format through WMP with one of those codecs.