Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jul 14, 2010, 4:54 PM   #51

Just found this thread as i am working my way through to learn lots of things. since i post in the forum i hope i am a member here too as the group is so very helpful and knowledgable, i love it.
E.
eysha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14, 2010, 6:59 PM   #52

You deserve 10/10 for persistence, determination and effort Eysha!

Greg :-)
chillgreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2010, 3:48 AM   #53

LOL, thanks Geg, when i take something on i do it to the best of my ability. sometimes i get annoyed when i get it wrong but i go right back and try again. one day i will master this camera business - one day. I hope so fingers crossed pelase. I have everything crossed, could that be the problem, lol.
Old Jul 15, 2010, 4:43 AM   #54

hehe good one. Despite all your efforts it's still possible that the camera has a fault. Are you in a position to take it back and do some test shots with the store personnel? Take some prints in as evidence? Just a thought as I know you are probably thinking about this 24/7.

Cheers
Greg
Old Jul 15, 2010, 5:41 AM   #55

I don't understand this what everyone is trying to do. I thought this site is a social net work. Eveyone here is super nice, have helped me understand some of the features and workings of the FZ35. Of course I can't take shots like most of you but I do try. Goodonya Greg.

Richie
richie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2010, 6:03 AM   #56

Very kind words Richie, but thanks not required. I too am incredibly glad I found Steve's Forums, made some new online friends, and learn some new things every day. Other places might have more members, but the quality of people and resources here is the best on the web that I have come across, I can assure you!

Cheers
Greg
Old Jul 15, 2010, 9:33 AM   #57

Hi Greg, yes i worry about it 24/7 as i didn't buy the insureance with it. I am going to follow instructions and take more shots using the P and iA modes and see if the camera is reverting back to the P mode while in iA mode showing a falty dial mode but it is raining here a lot today so i can't until tomorrow i hope.
Richie1 Greg is right this is a great site and the people are excellent and have helped me a lot, for which i am always very gratful.
E.
Old Jul 24, 2010, 3:09 AM   #58

Default Newby group question

VERY informative Greg. I may have made a mistake because I am a new (first week) member of Steve's Digicams Forums, and to organize and make specific information more accessible to me, I created a Group:

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ100 Sin Limite located here http://forums.steves-digicams.com/gr...roduction.html

Is that going to just create problems for me here? It seemed to me that the administration here has done a great, but ongoing job of keeping threads on topic so I saw my group as simply more efficiently focusing information specific for me and specific to my new camera, and specific to any members that CHOSE to join the group.

In just a few days, I have enjoyed Steve's forum - but if that is the case, does Flickr restrict the creation of groups to focus information like that?

Thanks for any advice,

Bill
BillboTex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2010, 11:55 PM   #59

Hi I bought a FZ35 two months ago and enjoying the versitality of the camera in all modes. The only accessories I bought are a CPL filter, a 8GB card and a bag. Good to come across a forum like this where a lot of experience can be picked up.
Cheers
goandude is offline   Reply With Quote