Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Apr 27, 2010, 7:08 PM   #11

Hi I'm new in this forum, just got my FZ35 and I want to know if you can format the memory card with this camera, tried all the menus but I haven't seen one for the format. Please can someboby tell me how to do this? I'd be so grateful!!
valpo2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2010, 9:57 PM   #12

I was not able to get a good moon shot tonight. I wonder if being in the city with lots of light has anything to do with it? I cant seem to get the craters to show up but it is a full moon so without the shadows to highlight them that could be part of the issue. If I wasnt working I would have more time to play around!
HDMI cable- Monoprice.com
UV filter- HOYA
Tripod- Slik AF1000(U-212)
Case- Targus
joekelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2010, 9:58 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by valpo2u View Post
Hi I'm new in this forum, just got my FZ35 and I want to know if you can format the memory card with this camera, tried all the menus but I haven't seen one for the format. Please can someboby tell me how to do this? I'd be so grateful!!

you have to take it off of IA mode(put it in p mode) and then go in to the main menu then setup and it is on page 6
HDMI cable- Monoprice.com
UV filter- HOYA
Tripod- Slik AF1000(U-212)
Case- Targus
joekelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2010, 11:19 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by joekelli View Post
you have to take it off of IA mode(put it in p mode) and then go in to the main menu then setup and it is on page 6

Hi, Joekelli, I'm looking at the menu (set up) and still don't see anything about format,all I see is how to set the clock, world time, travel date, beep and volume, and I didn't see anything relevant on page 6, can you be a little more specific please! I'm just starting to learn about cameras and how to take pictures, so I need step by step guidence! thank you for your help and patience..
Old Apr 27, 2010, 11:31 PM   #15

I found the menu it was all the way on tools, buried in a list of command.
Thank you Joekelli!
Old Apr 28, 2010, 5:34 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by joekelli View Post
I was not able to get a good moon shot tonight. I wonder if being in the city with lots of light has anything to do with it? I cant seem to get the craters to show up but it is a full moon so without the shadows to highlight them that could be part of the issue. If I wasnt working I would have more time to play around!
might be affected by the lights? i'm not sure... i take quite some moonshots most of them were clear, and there were street lights around me
dalouis323 is offline   Reply With Quote