Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Dec 3, 2003, 2:19 PM   #1

Default Called to Order

Just called Ritz....the FZ10's are officially "out of stock", they will not be receiving another shipment until sometime next week!

Called to check on my order from JandR, not expecting their first shipment until late this week or early next week!

For those of you with the FZ10 in hand, Keep posting those pictures for us until we can get one of our own!
BabyRN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 3, 2003, 6:12 PM   #2

Default Available at OneCall.com (Silver only)

fyi - I just ordered mine this morning from onecall.com for 569 with shipping (got rebates of 20+ when i added the panasonic 256 mb card for 79), and it has already been shipped. They seem to have more in stock.

Can't wait to get my hands on it...

Regards,
ML
mungerilal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2003, 6:17 PM   #3

Just got home from work, called J&R to see if they had a better answer for me than when I was home for lunch. The Customer service rep said that my order had been processed and the camera would be shipped UPS ground tomorrow!
Old Dec 9, 2003, 12:17 AM   #4

So, did you get your Fluzi yet? J&R is telling everyone else either they'll be in Tues or Wed, or next week. I'm not sure I know who to believe. Nor am I sure J&R knows whats going on.
Bierbaum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2003, 3:59 AM   #5

strange because on ritzcamera.com it's write : "In stock - usually ships on the next business day (Mon. - Fri.) "

http://www.ritzcamera.com/webapp/wcs...1&cmCat=SEARCH
flysurfing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2003, 2:33 PM   #6

No, I have not. Called J&R yesterday and the camera is now instock and will ship withing 24 hours. The camera ishows as being "in stock" on the internet web site also :? . I Just called again today regarding the status of my order and now they are saying it will ship withing the next 48 hours due to "the time of the year". Wouldn't you think due to this being a pre order that this type of thing would be their first priority?
Old Dec 11, 2003, 3:53 PM   #7

You would think after all the orders they've lost recently, that they would get the pre-orders out quick. I called yesterday and my rep (ALEX 1023) assured me that it was shipping yesterday afternoon. Hope you get yours soon.
Bierbaum is offline   Reply With Quote