Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Oct 2, 2010, 2:11 PM   #11

Well, I packed up the FZ100 so it can either be sold to someone local or sent back to Panasonic. It is a fun little camera. There are quite a few things I do like about it...

Anyway, here are the couple of shots I took with it...

The first is actually during a freaking thunder/lightening/rain storm we had. The clouds were awesome, though from my front porch my view was limited and could only get the portion of the sky where the sun was coming back out... on the other side of my house, the very wet side, it was very grey and ominous. We were actually at the Dentist a little before this and the power went out while my kids were getting cleanings...no bueno.

The second image is my very last with the camera. An example of indoor flash with just a lamp on...I was too close, I think I actually took this as a macro. It's my favorite of all the pictures I've taken so far

I think they are both rather fitting as my last pictures with the FZ100 aka Big Fuzzy.
Attached Images

purpleehobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2010, 2:17 PM   #12

Lol! Congratulations on your upgrade! How much are you getting back from Panasonic? $300+?
Jyaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2010, 3:02 PM   #13

Diana-

Would cheering be premature? The second photo shows a nice Sony A-500 body. Is that yours? I hope so! I may be premature, but congratulations, anyway.

Sarah Joyce
mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2010, 9:06 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyaku View Post
Lol! Congratulations on your upgrade! How much are you getting back from Panasonic? $300+?
Not sure yet. Still trying to sell it locally first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtclimber View Post
Diana-

Would cheering be premature? The second photo shows a nice Sony A-500 body. Is that yours? I hope so! I may be premature, but congratulations, anyway.

Sarah Joyce
Cheer away, I know I did! I fell asleep last night reading the manual, lol!
purpleehobbit is offline   Reply With Quote