Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jan 5, 2011, 1:57 PM   #21

Saly, I need to make a formal apology to you, I inadvertently wrote Saly when it should have been Sarah. I hope you will accept my apology. I have always found you helpful.
Sorry Saly, E.

Panasonic FZ200 + Panasonic FZ38 + Macro & Tele Kit (DMW-LC55 + DMW-LT55 + DMW-LA5) Canon 60D +18-55mm lens+ 70-300mm lens.
eysha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2011, 1:59 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by eysha View Post
Saly, I need to make a formal apology to you, I inadvertently wrote Saly when it should have been Sarah. I hope you will accept my apology. I have always found you helpful.
Sorry Saly, E.
No problem. Everyone here are truly trying to help.
saly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2011, 2:16 PM   #23

Thanks Saly. There is a lot of help in this forum i know and i am gratful for it too. E.

Panasonic FZ200 + Panasonic FZ38 + Macro & Tele Kit (DMW-LC55 + DMW-LT55 + DMW-LA5) Canon 60D +18-55mm lens+ 70-300mm lens.
Old Jan 5, 2011, 3:34 PM   #24

E-

I am surely sorry to see you post that I was both unhelpful and hurtful. That was certainly not my intent at all. In fact, since you joined the Forum, and well before, I have made every effort possible to be helpful and as friendly as possible to everyone. So I hope you will accept my personal apologies for your perceived hurt and lack of help.

I can only speak for myself. I am currently teaching three classes every week for our Community College, and I am a caregiver to my handicapped husband 24 hours every day. So it is not always possible for me to drop everything and to write a tutorial for a particular problem right away. The need goes on to my "to do" list, and I get to it as my busy schedule allows. So, I hope that you will indeed understand my personal situation and some of the time constraints that I must work under each day.

Sarah Joyce
mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2011, 4:33 PM   #25

However, I am concerned about your comments regarding hating to read, and finding that it does not help much. That sirely does sound like a real mental block to further learning to me!
The experienced folks in this folder got that way, because they were open to and willing to learn.

Sarah, while i accept your apology i do feel your post insinuated that while the 'experienced folk ... were open and willing to learn' I was/am not. That is totally untrue. It is true i am struggling to learn photography and i make no bones about that, i just do not give the reason for it as it would certainly not be appropriate here.
I am not sure how your personal situation relates to my post, but i accept that we all have things to deal with in our lives. I too have a husband who is very ill along with other things that i will not go into here as it is, again, not appropriate but i do not recall asking for, or suggesting a tutorial, although i do not deny it would be good to have any tutorials anyone is willing to offer and i am sure other beginners would agree too.
I am aware that you, like many others have helped on this forum and as a beginner i am very grateful for all the help i can get.
Now let us forget this matter and go on to taking great photos, i certainly hope too, albeit a slow process for me.
Have a great New year.
E.