Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Dec 21, 2003, 11:44 PM   #1

Default FZ10 Noise on playback on EVF and LCD

I have just started shooting with the FZ10. Shots were in full sun, hiking through woods and also open areas. The problem is there is red and green noise (for lack of better words) in some areas of the shots on the EVF or the LCD. This noise does not appear on the shot when downloaded or printed. It appears to be just on the replay mode on the FZ10. This noise is enough to interfere with knowing the color, exposure, focus of the shot. It does not appear in all shots. Does anyone else experience this? is the resolution of he EVF and LCD just that poor?

All of my other experience is with a Olympus or a couple of Canons that have always played back images wonderfully?

Thanks for your comments.
kcstueber is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 22, 2003, 12:35 AM   #2

Default Follow up

A follow up to my original post. Upon further examination, I find that some colors seem to trigger red or green pixels on the EVF or LCD. Seems like shade of brown, reddish brown, but where they are present, the display will turn on a red or green pixel insted of the correct color. I have a Lexar 32X 256MB SD card.

Any ideas form anyone? Thanks.
kcstueber is offline   Reply With Quote