Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Feb 8, 2011, 4:36 PM   #11

Default Bag

The bag I use for my FZ100 is a Lowepro Apex 110 bought off ebay for a bargain price. It take the camera, flash, filters and cards & it seems to be well padded.
Attached Images

Talyllyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2011, 6:32 AM   #12

Location: far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the galaxy

Hi all,

which bag would be large enough to keep the FZ40/45 together with a LA5, a TCON-17, the LC55, an additional storage battery, one or two additional SD cards, but small enough for longer hiking trips also in difficult terrain?

Any ideas, recommendations, experiences?

Cheers,

Stefan
StefanS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2011, 6:44 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanS View Post
Hi all,

which bag would be large enough to keep the FZ40/45 together with a LA5, a TCON-17, the LC55, an additional storage battery, one or two additional SD cards, but small enough for longer hiking trips also in difficult terrain?

Any ideas, recommendations, experiences?

Cheers,

Stefan
hi stefan i was looking for a new bag also for my fz45 and tele lenses and bits and bobs
heres what i narrowed it down to
http://www.play.com/Electronics/Elec...rlrefer=search
more pics here also ,,they also do a grey 1 in a different size ,thought you might wanna take a look
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tuff-Luv-Sho...806953&sr=1-13
stesteste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2011, 3:30 PM   #14

I too am looking for a camera bag. I simply carry mine around in my handbag (purse) as i have always done with my cameras. This is the first camera i have had that i have bought lenses for though. I have both the long and macro lenses now, plus adapter so might need to get a proper camera bag soon. Any good ones in the UK amazon?

Panasonic FZ200 + Panasonic FZ38 + Macro & Tele Kit (DMW-LC55 + DMW-LT55 + DMW-LA5) Canon 60D +18-55mm lens+ 70-300mm lens.
eysha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2011, 5:45 PM   #15

the links above look good there are also different sizes
thanks good luck on the bag hunting i just bought the black and beige 1from above post ,i post some pics when it arrives
stesteste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2011, 6:01 PM   #16

Hi Eyesha, I have the Lowepro Nova 160AW which fits my FZ35 with bayonet hood, TL55 macro lens and adaptor, memory cards, spare battery, filters, lens pen (and will fit the TL55 teleconverter lens when it arrives). It has a long strap which you can wear across your body or over your shoulder. Well padded but light. I recommend if possible you check out bags in the store as measurements can be deceiving when buying online, sight unseen. Good luck.
banksy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2011, 7:12 PM   #17

When I go on a short outing, I just sling the camera around my neck. If I go on any extended outings, then I use this Case Logic sling. It's smaller than it looks in this catalog photo. It hugs the body and not bulky, plus it swings forward easily so I never have to take if off to get to the pockets. And, it has straps to attach a tripod. It completely frees my hands, which was my highest priority. And, it's on sale on Amazon..
Attached Images

saly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2011, 5:29 AM   #18

Yes i agree, i need to go look in the camera shops for a bag and the right size to then look on line for it being cheaper.

Panasonic FZ200 + Panasonic FZ38 + Macro & Tele Kit (DMW-LC55 + DMW-LT55 + DMW-LA5) Canon 60D +18-55mm lens+ 70-300mm lens.
eysha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2011, 6:39 PM   #19

Saly, the sling looks like a great idea and hands-free to boot.
banksy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2011, 7:39 PM   #20
csa

I have a LowePro "Polo" camera bag that I really like a lot. But for walks, etc., I use an OPTEC Stabilizer strap; that holds the camera against the body; and wear a fishing vest, for odds n ends.
csa is offline   Reply With Quote