Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jan 25, 2011, 11:03 PM   #1

Default guys I need your help....

Guys I'm going to vigan, laoag, and pagudpud, one of the best places to visit here in the philippines and we are planning to have a picture taking at one of the best tourist spot at night and I need your help to give me your advice to make my pictures look just right...In these picture you can't see the clouds in the naked eye and only lights from the vehicles passing and street lights are my only source....Help me pls with a better setting...they are all in S mode, with F2.8, with different shutter speed, AWB and incandesent, and ISO limit of 800 and 400.....pls help me get this right for my friends are picture addicts and I dont want to disappoint them....
Attached Images

RE4MS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 25, 2011, 11:10 PM   #2

Default guys for your reference...

this is the place that i', telling you...this is a preserve place in vigan that still stands for centuries now...it looks the same when the philippines is still under the spanish colony in 1600...my friens want to take picture here and i want a camera setting that will help me see the background great and my friends too!
Attached Images

RE4MS is offline   Reply With Quote