Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Feb 24, 2011, 2:56 AM   #11
Super Moderator

It's a great idea as simple is often the best way to go. As mentioned it is a bit under exposed but that it easily fixed. The things that stand out to me are that it is not straight, it needs rotating to the left, the first bench doesn't look as sharp as the latter ones which is taking the eye away from what should be the key element in this sort of composition, lastly the first tree is just distracting. Looking at the space you have, moving up a bit and starting with the 2nd bench would have more space and look better.

So to answer your question, it isn't dull and boring, just needs a bit of a re-think to make it rock
Old Feb 24, 2011, 8:11 AM   #12

Just wanted to say thanks for all that made comments. I decided to join a forum to have fun but also to learn how I can improve what I do.

Again thanks.

Mark1616,

Reading your comments and looking at the picture, I understand what you are saying. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to look at this photo from your point of view.

jj
jjdog2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2011, 8:25 AM   #13
Super Moderator

You're welcome and glad I could help. I always find it easier to see things when back at the PC so work hard to try to do better when shooting. Keep at it!