Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old May 30, 2011, 1:20 PM   #11

Just type in FZ100 in the Search menu and you'll get tons of posts.

http://www.steves-digicams.com/camer...00-review.html

http://www.steves-digicams.com/news/...00_review.html

Panasonic FZ150, FZ35 and GF1; Nikonos V when underwater

~~Art is in the eye of the camera holder~~
saly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2011, 10:40 PM   #12

Default It is a national holiday in the USA

So, while most people are not at work, they're not at their computers either.

I have both the FZ40 and the FZ100.
For me, the FZ100 is a fun camera and I like the pictures I get with it.
Will you like it as much as I do? I don't know and no one else does either.
A camera has to fit your requirements and no one here knows what those are.
Some people bought the FZ100 and hated it, others like it a lot.

If your pictures will mostly be taken indoors and if you like to view your photos under very high magnification, then I'm not aware of any ultra-zoom/bridge camera that would likely make you happy--maybe a DSLR would be better for you.
If your pictures will be more often be taken in good light, you don't want to carry a heavy camera, want 24x zoom, fast burst speeds and HD video, then it will probably make you happy.
Yes, it has a Panorama assist mode.
Like Saly said, you can read past posts and see pictures that other people have taken.
The best thing to do before buying any camera is to try it for yourself, if that is possible.

If you want to know "everything about the cam" as you said, then you should be interested to know that you can download and read the entire manual at:
http://www.panasonic.ae/EN/Pages/ManualDownload.aspx
Dabbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2011, 11:21 PM   #13

Quote:
If your pictures will be more often be taken in good light, you don't want to carry a heavy camera, want 24x zoom, fast burst speeds and HD video, then it will probably make you happy.
That's what I wanna !.

now I want one to show me one of Panaorama Mode , I didn't find any post of it or tell me how to make or use it in cam ?
purityoflove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2011, 11:45 PM   #14

Sometimes searching with fewer words gets better results.
Here is what one person did with FZ100 Panorama Assist.
http://forums.steves-digicams.com/pa...ne-stitch.html

Page 97 of the FZ100 manual tells you exactly how to use Panorama Assist.
Basically, you take multiple pictures in Panorama Assist mode and the software on the disk that's included with the camera will " stitch " them all together.
Old May 31, 2011, 5:02 PM   #15

Thanks alot dear .. and How to record Video in ACNHD formet?
Old May 31, 2011, 9:31 PM   #16

It is very easy to record in AVCHD--just select the type of video recording you want and push the video record button.
Old Jun 1, 2011, 7:59 AM   #17

Thanks a lot
Old Jun 1, 2011, 11:04 AM   #18

I did the same as you did. I compared every model of camera out there in this class, and ended up buying the FZ100. This is by far the BEST camera I have ever bought. I love the HD video, the pic quality, and the burst modes. The only down side to this camera is it has a fairly steep learning curve with all the shooting options it has. But with some time, trial and error. It will become the best camera you have ever had.

With regard to the video length, I bought a 32GB SDHC card with mine, and can record over 4 hours worth of video without stopping (unless the battery dies). You can record in AVCHD or regular HD. You can zoom and take pics while videoing without the video stopping and making a noise in the video.

Since I have owned this camera (December 2010), I haven't even scratched the surface to what this camera is capable of.

I can't say enough good things about this camera.

Last edited by Da Wolf; Jun 1, 2011 at 11:07 AM.
Da Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2, 2011, 1:41 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Wolf View Post
I did the same as you did. I compared every model of camera out there in this class, and ended up buying the FZ100. This is by far the BEST camera I have ever bought. I love the HD video, the pic quality, and the burst modes. The only down side to this camera is it has a fairly steep learning curve with all the shooting options it has. But with some time, trial and error. It will become the best camera you have ever had.

With regard to the video length, I bought a 32GB SDHC card with mine, and can record over 4 hours worth of video without stopping (unless the battery dies). You can record in AVCHD or regular HD. You can zoom and take pics while videoing without the video stopping and making a noise in the video.

Since I have owned this camera (December 2010), I haven't even scratched the surface to what this camera is capable of.

I can't say enough good things about this camera.
Oh Thanks for your nice words
Old Jun 2, 2011, 1:11 PM   #20

I want to know the usefulness of these pieces? To Consult with the camera, and does it affect the performance or not?

I know the suitcase, a tripod, but I do not know the function the rest of the pieces.

2x Telephoto and .45x Wide Angle Lens Kit For Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ100 14.1 MP Digital Camera with Adapter Tube + (3) Filters + Case + Tripod + Accessory Kit

http://dvd4arab.maktoob.com//redirec...253DB004BG9GFE

------------------------------------
الثاني

Lens Kit For Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ100 14.1 MP Digital Camera Includes Wide Angle Fisheye 0.21x Conversion Lens + .45X Professional Wide Angle HD Lens with Macro + 2x HD Telephoto Lens + Multi-Coated 3-PC Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD) + Lens Adapter + MORE

Kit Includes:
♦ 1) Sakar - 58mm High Definition Pro 2x Telephoto Lens
♦ 2) Sakar - High Def. 58MM Wide Angle Lens Black .45x
♦ 3) Vivitar - Vivitar Series 1 Wide Angle Fisheye 0.21x Conversion Lens, 58mm Mount Thread. Four (4) extra ring adapters provided: 43mm, 46mm, 52mm, 55mm
♦ 4) Bower - LENS ADAPTOR TUBE FOR PANASONIC Lumix DMC-FZ100 (58mm)
♦ 5) Zeikos - Zeikos ZE-LPF LCD/LENS CLEANER
♦ 6) Zeikos - Deluxe Universal 5" LCD Screen Protectors
♦ 7) Sakar - Mini Tripod
♦ 8) ButterflyPhoto - ButterflyPhoto Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
♦ 9) Zeikos - ZE-FLK58 58mm Multi-Coated 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD)

http://dvd4arab.maktoob.com//redirec...253DB004BGEG9A