Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 3, 2011, 8:26 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
Chris0383's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Southern Connecticut
Posts: 254
Default

What I forgot to add is that the seller advertises this way so when you do a google search for a certain part number, their add appears as it has the part number you are looking for in their title.

Its very deceptive to begin with and I wish Ebay would prohibit the sellers from advertising their product this way.
Chris0383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2011, 8:50 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 182
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris0383 View Post
What I forgot to add is that the seller advertises this way so when you do a google search for a certain part number, their add appears as it has the part number you are looking for in their title.

Its very deceptive to begin with and I wish Ebay would prohibit the sellers from advertising their product this way.
Yup I noticed that when searching for the indidvudal peices so I have stayed away from this type of package. I ended up getting Tifflon (SP) filters. I will eventually get a wide angle lense.. and teleconverter but the first thing on my list is a teleconverter. I already have one in mind.
beli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2011, 2:21 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: UNITED STATES
Posts: 1,004
Default Dolica AX620B100 ballhead tripod for $24.99

Hi Ya-all,

Here is a pretty decent tripod deal for the person who needed recently. Please follow the link below. Oh, this is perfect timing for you "POL". I noticed that you've been looking a decent tripod (:

Jeff

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ImageG...0B100%20Tripod
Attached Images
 
__________________
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ujefrocnrol/

FZ40 & FinePix J27,28,29
UJEFROCNROL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2011, 2:32 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: UNITED STATES
Posts: 1,004
Default

Ref: Dolica AX620B100 ballhead tripod for $24.99

I'm assuming this is a pre-sale for Father's Day. The price will go up soon.
__________________
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ujefrocnrol/

FZ40 & FinePix J27,28,29
UJEFROCNROL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2011, 7:32 AM   #15
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 71
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beli View Post
Yup I noticed that when searching for the indidvudal peices so I have stayed away from this type of package. I ended up getting Tifflon (SP) filters. I will eventually get a wide angle lense.. and teleconverter but the first thing on my list is a teleconverter. I already have one in mind.

For accuracy? Does it still or affected?
purityoflove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2011, 7:41 AM   #16
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 71
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UJEFROCNROL View Post
Hi Ya-all,

Here is a pretty decent tripod deal for the person who needed recently. Please follow the link below. Oh, this is perfect timing for you "POL". I noticed that you've been looking a decent tripod (:

Jeff

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ImageG...0B100%20Tripod
Oh nice Tripod but I'm from Egypt how can I get it
purityoflove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2011, 7:48 AM   #17
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 182
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by purityoflove View Post
For accuracy? Does it still or affected?
Not sure which you are referring to the filters, teleconverter or wide angle lens?

As far as for filters, yes for accuracy.. I usually take alot of landscape type photos so I got a polarizer but the kit comes with a couple other filters.. http://www.amazon.com/Tiffen-46mm-Ph...owViewpoints=1

Not sure what you mean by still or affected?

As far as wide angle, so I can get more landscape in my pictures.. but I may practice with using 16:9 like someone else suggested in another thread before buying the wide angle

The teleconverter is so I can get better close up pics of animals that are further away.
beli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2011, 11:05 AM   #18
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 144
Default

POL,

In addition to what others have said about the poor quality of these generic kits, you need to note the reputation of the seller which, in this case, is awful.

Check out http://www.resellerratings.com/store/ButterFly_Photo.
__________________
Dick
http://rschofield.smugmug.com/
rschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2011, 1:48 PM   #19
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 71
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beli View Post
Not sure which you are referring to the filters, teleconverter or wide angle lens?

As far as for filters, yes for accuracy.. I usually take alot of landscape type photos so I got a polarizer but the kit comes with a couple other filters.. http://www.amazon.com/Tiffen-46mm-Ph...owViewpoints=1

Not sure what you mean by still or affected?

As far as wide angle, so I can get more landscape in my pictures.. but I may practice with using 16:9 like someone else suggested in another thread before buying the wide angle

The teleconverter is so I can get better close up pics of animals that are further away.

Yup , That's what I mean . Thanks a lot . but about this Filters you put , it seems so nice one , is that also for Fz100 or just fz 35 ??

http://www.amazon.com/Tiffen-46mm-Ph...=cm_cr_pr_pb_t


Quote:
Originally Posted by rschofield View Post
POL,

In addition to what others have said about the poor quality of these generic kits, you need to note the reputation of the seller which, in this case, is awful.

Check out http://www.resellerratings.com/store/ButterFly_Photo.

Thanks a lot
purityoflove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2011, 1:50 PM   #20
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 71
Default

Hey Folks , there's another question . What about this Flash , Is it Good or not , it seems so good ??

http://cgi.ebay.com/FLASH-Panasonic-...item1e63d5bef6


purityoflove is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:38 AM.