Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jun 2, 2011, 1:12 PM   #1

Default I want to know the usefulness of these pieces?

I want to know the usefulness of these pieces? To Consult with the camera, and does it affect the performance or not?

I know the suitcase, a tripod, but I do not know the function the rest of the pieces.

2x Telephoto and .45x Wide Angle Lens Kit For Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ100 14.1 MP Digital Camera with Adapter Tube + (3) Filters + Case + Tripod + Accessory Kit

http://dvd4arab.maktoob.com//redirec...253DB004BG9GFE

------------------------------------
الثاني

Lens Kit For Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ100 14.1 MP Digital Camera Includes Wide Angle Fisheye 0.21x Conversion Lens + .45X Professional Wide Angle HD Lens with Macro + 2x HD Telephoto Lens + Multi-Coated 3-PC Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD) + Lens Adapter + MORE

Kit Includes:
♦ 1) Sakar - 58mm High Definition Pro 2x Telephoto Lens
♦ 2) Sakar - High Def. 58MM Wide Angle Lens Black .45x
♦ 3) Vivitar - Vivitar Series 1 Wide Angle Fisheye 0.21x Conversion Lens, 58mm Mount Thread. Four (4) extra ring adapters provided: 43mm, 46mm, 52mm, 55mm
♦ 4) Bower - LENS ADAPTOR TUBE FOR PANASONIC Lumix DMC-FZ100 (58mm)
♦ 5) Zeikos - Zeikos ZE-LPF LCD/LENS CLEANER
♦ 6) Zeikos - Deluxe Universal 5" LCD Screen Protectors
♦ 7) Sakar - Mini Tripod
♦ 8) ButterflyPhoto - ButterflyPhoto Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
♦ 9) Zeikos - ZE-FLK58 58mm Multi-Coated 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD)

http://dvd4arab.maktoob.com//redirec...253DB004BGEG9A

purityoflove is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 2, 2011, 2:46 PM   #2

Hi POL,
Honestly I don't have much experience with this product. I know that bundle is convenient to buy for users, however most of these items are bad quality. I would suggest buying reputable brand name (like Panasonic, Olympus, Nikon, and
Canon) at www.adorama.com. This store has a variety of good products (used & new) whatever you prefer. I hope my answer solves your question.

FZ40 & FinePix J27,28,29
UJEFROCNROL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2, 2011, 3:20 PM   #3

Vivitar is not an unknown company but with such a low price for all these things i think too that it must be low quality.
Old Jun 2, 2011, 3:57 PM   #4

http://www.amazon.com/ULTIMATE-SAVIN...6972876&sr=8-2

and what about this which have Falsh , Is it good ?

Old Jun 2, 2011, 4:46 PM   #5

I agree with UJ and Geoper, these type of deals or packages are not high quality products and as such you will probably be disappointed by the results of the add on lenses. What they tend to do is throw together a range of lenses, coloured filters (to change the colour of your shots), tripod, bag cleaning brushes, blowers and clothes etc because they find that these items wont sell on their own - so they group them together to make you think you are getting a bargin, when most of what you buy in the package you do not need or want.

Think of it as buying a Porche and then putting the wheels from a Renault Twingo on it. It wont give you the same result.

For my Panasonic camera, I have only brought the Panasonic leses and adapter tube. The only other ones I would consider buying and brand names as suggested in a previous reply.

Hope this helps.
Old Jun 2, 2011, 5:06 PM   #6

I have seen packages like this offering accessories that are not compatible, like an external flash for an FZ-40. Be very careful.
Craigj72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2, 2011, 5:34 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DyaneG View Post
I agree with UJ and Geoper, these type of deals or packages are not high quality products and as such you will probably be disappointed by the results of the add on lenses. What they tend to do is throw together a range of lenses, coloured filters (to change the colour of your shots), tripod, bag cleaning brushes, blowers and clothes etc because they find that these items wont sell on their own - so they group them together to make you think you are getting a bargin, when most of what you buy in the package you do not need or want.

Think of it as buying a Porche and then putting the wheels from a Renault Twingo on it. It wont give you the same result.

For my Panasonic camera, I have only brought the Panasonic leses and adapter tube. The only other ones I would consider buying and brand names as suggested in a previous reply.

Hope this helps.
I have send you Mesg . please see it
Old Jun 2, 2011, 6:22 PM   #8

Anytime you see an accessory advertised FOR a particular part number of the same accessory.......Runaway!!!!

It's usually garbage.
Chris0383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2, 2011, 8:50 PM   #9

"I want to know the usefulness of these pieces? ".

None.

jj
jjdog2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2011, 7:58 AM   #10

Like the others said you will find out that some of these items will not be used, i recommend you to keep taking pictures with no additional accessories and if you find something that you like on the way, then buy it separately.
You can find decent prices for quality products and start building your "collection". For basic start you can take a cleaning kit but not the one for dslr cameras (that clean the sensor and everything) and a carrying bag. Everything else will come according to the style of your photography.