Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jun 10, 2011, 7:48 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by purityoflove View Post
first of all

hi I want to buy close up lens give me result like this ..

can you please tell me what can I buy ,, everything please for fz100

as i don't have much experience
Why not Google? Your questions can be answered with Google search..You really need to learn to start using Google instead of asking simple questions that can be answered by a search here or Google..Plus I do believe I gave you a link to the fz100 accessories page in your other thread.

Not to mention, I do believe equipment used was mentioned in the title thread, plus in a few different posts... you need to learn to read. I know English may not be your 1st language but if you actually read the thread you would have seen the equipment mentioned. I'm not trying to be snarky or irritable but you really need to read threads before posting questions that can be answered within the thread itself.

Last edited by beli; Jun 10, 2011 at 8:08 AM.
beli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2011, 7:49 AM   #12

Lt Great shots!
Old Jun 10, 2011, 8:16 AM   #13

Quote:
first of all

hi I want to buy close up lens give me result like this ..

can you please tell me what can I buy ,, everything please for fz100

as i don't have much experience
1. Panasonic DMW-LA5
http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-DMW-.../dp/B004AC52UC
2. 55-58mm Step Up Adaptor
http://www.amazon.com/Brand-Step-55-.../dp/B000GU8GCI
3. Canon 58mm Close up lens
http://www.calumetphoto.com/eng/prod...ns_500d/ec2217
OR
1. Panasonic DMW-LA5
2. Panasonic DMW-LC55
http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-DMW-.../dp/B000FTLN02
LTZ470 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2011, 9:29 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by beli View Post
Why not Google? Your questions can be answered with Google search..You really need to learn to start using Google instead of asking simple questions that can be answered by a search here or Google..Plus I do believe I gave you a link to the fz100 accessories page in your other thread.

Not to mention, I do believe equipment used was mentioned in the title thread, plus in a few different posts... you need to learn to read. I know English may not be your 1st language but if you actually read the thread you would have seen the equipment mentioned. I'm not trying to be snarky or irritable but you really need to read threads before posting questions that can be answered within the thread itself.

look I asked the owner of the topic because he used things very good and I want to know it's name not ..... to give good advice from someone used this thing not from GOOGle who will lead me to loads of results .everyone different from the other

DON"T REPLY TO ME AGAIN ....
YOUR WORDS VERY BAD
AND I DID NOT ASK YOU
I HAVE ASKED THE OWNER OF TOPIC NOT YOU
purityoflove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2011, 9:30 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTZ470 View Post

THanks a lot really thanks a lot for you help
purityoflove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2011, 9:47 AM   #16

Quote:
look I asked the owner of the topic because he used things very good and I want to know it's name not ..... to give good advice from someone used this thing not from GOOGle who will lead me to loads of results .everyone different from the other

DON"T REPLY TO ME AGAIN ....
YOUR WORDS VERY BAD
AND I DID NOT ASK YOU
I HAVE ASKED THE OWNER OF TOPIC NOT YOU
And if you had actually READ the thread you would have seen what equipment was used.. again.. I'm not trying to be snarky but you really do need to learn to read. Your question WAS answered WITH MULTIPLE posts before it was even asked.

You do not seem to want to do the research/and or read, and expect people to answer your question that can be found within the thread itself.. keep doing this and people will not answer you at all.
Old Jun 10, 2011, 4:34 PM   #17

A great series of close-ups LZ470, and as others have said you are certainly a master of the close-up
Old Jul 26, 2011, 11:30 PM   #18

Hey, those are incredible shots. I have FZ100 with LC55 lens but I absolutely cannot figure out how to get a decent shot. I set the conversion to "C" for close up but having terrible time with zoom. Is there a way you can help me out to get this lens up and running. Also I tried taking few shots at night but the flash doesn't work no matter what option I tried setting. Do I need external flash ?

Thanks in advance.
Lazha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2011, 5:19 PM   #19

Nice pics LTZ, thanks for sharing. Am wondering what kind of spider that is with the 'face' on it (No. 6).
Nikon D600, D90, D70, N90s, FM2, Canon S3 1S, Panasonic FZ35; Nikon 18-105 VR, 28-70 2.8 Sigma, 35-70 Nikkor, 70-200 2.8 Sigma, 70-300 4-5.6 Sigma, 85 1.8D Nikkor, 55-300 4-5.6 Nikkor, Sigma 17-50 2.8.
Franko170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2011, 5:52 PM   #20

Welcome to the forum Lazha

Are you sure you have not turned the flash off in any of the menu options, or forgot to lift up the flash? Simple mistakes are eay with so many menu options.

Not sure why you are having problems with the LC55 lens/ LA5 combination. If you can get ok pictures without the close up lens, then adding the LA5 / LC55 should not cause problems. You should find the camera focus point is about 2 - 3 feet from subject, you should try keeping the zoom at maximum. Setting the lens conversion to Close up prevents you from going below about 3x zoom to prevent getting picture cut off.

If you still have problems, post a picture or two in a new thread and share your problems, people here will help you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazha View Post
Hey, those are incredible shots. I have FZ100 with LC55 lens but I absolutely cannot figure out how to get a decent shot. I set the conversion to "C" for close up but having terrible time with zoom. Is there a way you can help me out to get this lens up and running. Also I tried taking few shots at night but the flash doesn't work no matter what option I tried setting. Do I need external flash ?

Thanks in advance.