Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jul 1, 2011, 9:05 PM   #1

Default Storm clouds

I haven't had a chance to take much pictures the last two weeks.. have been hell with school.. but I did manage to get some storm cloud pics. Now that I'm done with this term, I'm hoping to get down to the lake tomorrow and practice some night shots.. might head down there the 3rd and get some firework pictures but with 800,000 people expected I dunno...

morning storm cloud

morningstorm

morningstormcloud

more:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/3199233...7627095064642/
beli is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 2, 2011, 6:22 PM   #2

Nice shots beli, like the colors of #2
Old Jul 2, 2011, 7:51 PM   #3

Hi Beli. Good luck with the fireworks shots. Question, what are all the lights on the poles for?

jj

Last edited by jjdog2; Jul 2, 2011 at 7:53 PM.
jjdog2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3, 2011, 3:00 PM   #4

Nice sky and color Bely!!! Congrats
Old Jul 4, 2011, 12:03 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdog2 View Post
Hi Beli. Good luck with the fireworks shots. Question, what are all the lights on the poles for?

jj
Jj unfortunately, I live in the city, most are light poles I didn't post process these to get rid of em lol.. was too lazy. The one on the last one is a moose lodge, and in the back of it, they have little league games so they are light poles.

I did manage to get down to the lake yesterday and get some shots, however I should've been up much higher than where I was to get decent ones. I posted what I managed to get tho... also posted a video of the finial but it isn't mine.. it's one I found on youtube. I do need to get down there next weekend when it's not so crowded and bring my mini tripod (or even my regular one... though dunno if it will fit in the bag I have that I use for my camera with me) There was some gorgeous sunset going on but I only managed to get one. I also wanted to get one with the boats at sunset with their lights on waiting for the fireworks but the one I managed to get is a bit noisy since I had to use Ia for that because no matter what setting I used, it didn't come out.

Last edited by beli; Jul 4, 2011 at 12:07 PM.
beli is offline   Reply With Quote