Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 14, 2011, 1:55 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
jjdog2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Southeastern Ohio
Posts: 6,384
Default One of Rusty and two of his new friend







__________________
Comments and suggestions for improvement welcome and appreciated.
jjdog2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 14, 2011, 2:41 PM   #2
gordymohr
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

It must be nice to have deer coming into the yard!

Rusty looks very relaxed!
  Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2011, 2:59 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
catalex54's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Near Venice in Italy
Posts: 2,454
Default

Sweet and beautiful images JJ!!! Lovely Rusty and friend deer
__________________
DMC-FZ150 & Hoya HD UV Filter + DMC-FZ45 & Hoya HMC UV(C) Filter - Macro & Tele Kit (DMW-LC55 + DMW-LT55 + DMW-LA5) - Benro A-197EX + HD-18 & Manfrotto MKC3-H01 Tripods & MMC3-02 + 234RC Monopod
Alex
catalex54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2011, 4:09 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
saly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: near Los Angeles, CA USA
Posts: 4,764
Default

Excellent jj!! If I remember correctly that is the cat you "adopted"? He's a beauty. Love the two shots with the deer, especially the last one where I can just hear Rusty saying "OK, that's close enough, I'm getting outa here!"
__________________



Panasonic FZ150, FZ35 and GF1; Nikonos V when underwater

~~Art is in the eye of the camera holder~~
saly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2011, 6:01 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
banksy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 2,144
Default

Gorgeous shots, all of them. Rusty doesn't look too courageous!
__________________
Panasonic FZ35 | Nikon D7000

http://www.flickr.com/photos/banksyinoz/
banksy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2011, 6:19 PM   #6
csa
Senior Member
 
csa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Montana
Posts: 1,539
Default

Wow! That one of Rusty is wonderful! When one can count the whiskers; it's a fantastic closeup!

Neat shots with the deer also!
__________________
Carol

~Pentax K10D~
~FZ40~
csa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2011, 7:07 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Hawgwild's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Pensacola, Florida
Posts: 3,547
Default

Great shots, JJ! Especially the first one and the last one. Looks like Rusty has adopted you LOL.
__________________
Always use tasteful words - you may have to eat them.
You cannot find knowledge by rearranging your ignorance.

My Flickr
-Robert-


Hawgwild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2011, 9:22 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
jjdog2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Southeastern Ohio
Posts: 6,384
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordymohr View Post
It must be nice to have deer coming into the yard!

Rusty looks very relaxed!
Thanks Gordy! It's nice to have them around until they eat all of my plants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by catalex54 View Post
Sweet and beautiful images JJ!!! Lovely Rusty and friend deer
Thanks Catalex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saly View Post
Excellent jj!! If I remember correctly that is the cat you "adopted"? He's a beauty. Love the two shots with the deer, especially the last one where I can just hear Rusty saying "OK, that's close enough, I'm getting outa here!"
Thanks Saly. I don't think we adopted Rusty, more like he adopted us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by banksy View Post
Gorgeous shots, all of them. Rusty doesn't look too courageous!
Thanks Banksy. Wife told me she watched Rusty go nose to nose with a big Buck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by csa View Post
Wow! That one of Rusty is wonderful! When one can count the whiskers; it's a fantastic closeup!

Neat shots with the deer also!
Thank you Carol for the kind words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawgwild View Post
Great shots, JJ! Especially the first one and the last one. Looks like Rusty has adopted you LOL.
Hi Robert. I think you should get a cat to keep King company.


jj
__________________
Comments and suggestions for improvement welcome and appreciated.
jjdog2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2011, 1:48 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Wes James's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NE Florida
Posts: 332
Default Love the picture!

I love the pictures... I love cats... and deer.... and used to have a yellow cat like that- also named Rusty- so I can relate very well!
Wes
Wes James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2011, 1:59 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
jjdog2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Southeastern Ohio
Posts: 6,384
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes James View Post
I love the pictures... I love cats... and deer.... and used to have a yellow cat like that- also named Rusty- so I can relate very well!
Wes
Thanks Wes, appreciate the comment.

jj
__________________
Comments and suggestions for improvement welcome and appreciated.
jjdog2 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 8:24 PM.