Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jan 27, 2004, 9:08 AM   #1

Default SD vs Multimedia

Whats the difference between these two? How big of an impact does this make? Is SanDisk a good brand? What else is?
nanu_89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 27, 2004, 9:17 AM   #2

Have you asked the same question on every board on the site?
slipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2004, 9:27 AM   #3

two because I was told to check/ ask on the Panasonic forum rom whoever on the general questions board. I looked on the first page and didn't find any so I posted here. Sorry if I offended you but I didn't get an answer and thought that here would be a better place to check. I'm new and didn't mean to be repetitive on my question. I was just looking for some advice.
nanu_89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2004, 10:25 AM   #4

You did get an answer. I guess you watch the replay in football hoping the idiot will catch the ball this time.

If you didnít like my answer that SD is faster than MMC Ė OK,MMC is faster this time.

If you didnít like my answer that you wonít see any speed increase with a faster SD card in your X20 Ė OK, buy a 32X 512Mb Lexar card Ė your camera will fly.

What I suggested you do was read back through the posts on this board. Concerning SD card speed Ė there are several. Sorry you finger is so sore you canít work your way back through the threads, but the latest is 5 posts down from this one. Bob (Panasonic) has some interesting insights on this one: http://www.stevesforums.com/phpBB2/v...ic.php?t=16815 I donít think everyone is going to repeat their posts because you donít want to peruse back through.
slipe is offline   Reply With Quote