Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old May 4, 2012, 10:08 PM   #1

Default FZ150 Problem

The wife and I are taking a trip of a few days to look at shorebirds, butterflies and dragonflies. I brought both the FZ150 and the FZ35. And the FZ150 is giving me some problems. It iwll work fine, and then decide to freeze up, and the zoom, wheel, shutter, and menu button area will stop working. I have to turn it off and on, spin dials, curse, and eventually it starts working. Maybe for a long time, maybe just for a moment. I suspect the software has gone bad or something, and will have to send it inn for repair. Big pain. I am glad I did not wait until the FZ35 died to buy this so I will still have a working camera when I send it in.
Steve
Old May 5, 2012, 1:20 AM   #2

I'm sorry Steve, I hope that the assistance in your country is as fast as in Italy, in a week have done the repair of my FZ45 under warranty!
Keep us updated!
Old May 5, 2012, 4:23 AM   #3

I had a similar problem with my FZ40. Pulling the battery out was the only thing that would fix it.
Old May 5, 2012, 8:49 AM   #4

Thanks Alex and FiveO. I did take the battery out a time or two and could not see that it made a difference. Just strange stuff.