Steve's Digicams Forums

Steve's Digicams Forums (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/)
-   Panasonic / Leica (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/panasonic-leica-29/)
-   -   My first Pano (FZ150) (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/panasonic-leica/201662-my-first-pano-fz150.html)

saly Sep 15, 2012 5:03 PM

My first Pano (FZ150)
 
While at the Dodger Stadium, I tried my first panorama. I used the Panorama Assist setting on the camera and stitched the images in PS Elements. Any C&C appreciated because I'm not quite sure about what I'm doing...!!

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-O...-Panorama3.jpg





https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-A...-Panorama4.jpg

SIMON40 Sep 15, 2012 6:19 PM

They look pretty good to me- especially the bottom one- the night lighting giving an even exposure throughout the image.
I've never tried the "Pano" on my FZ-150- you say you use the stitch assist mode- yet you stitched them in PS. Do they not stitch in camera..?

saly Sep 15, 2012 6:35 PM

Thanks Simon, the Panorama Assist helps you take a series of images that align well enough so that they can be stitched using a variety of software, including the PhotoFun that is on the CD that comes with the camera. It's a little tricky, so I need to practice more.

csa Sep 15, 2012 8:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saly (Post 1318733)
Thanks Simon, the Panorama Assist helps you take a series of images that align well enough so that they can be stitched using a variety of software, including the PhotoFun that is on the CD that comes with the camera. It's a little tricky, so I need to practice more.

That's the pits.:( I just downloaded PhotoFun from the CD (hadn't done it), and I can't get it to open. I don't have Elements, so guess I can't try Panos.

BTW, yours are beautiful!

saly Sep 16, 2012 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SIMON40 (Post 1318728)
They look pretty good to me- especially the bottom one- the night lighting giving an even exposure throughout the image.
I've never tried the "Pano" on my FZ-150- you say you use the stitch assist mode- yet you stitched them in PS. Do they not stitch in camera..?

Oh by the way, the Panorama Assist setting locks the exposure so you get even exposure on all the shots.

saly Sep 16, 2012 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by csa (Post 1318761)
That's the pits.:( I just downloaded PhotoFun from the CD (hadn't done it), and I can't get it to open. I don't have Elements, so guess I can't try Panos.

BTW, yours are beautiful!

Thanks Carol, and that is too bad about PhotoFun... I don't use it, instead I have Photoshop Elements which I used to stitch these panoramas.

jjdog2 Sep 16, 2012 12:56 PM

Those look great for your first try Sally, never have tried it myself.

jj

Wes James Sep 17, 2012 6:57 AM

I don't know what you mean about needing some work.... looks like you nailed 'em, to me!
Wes

jim007 Sep 17, 2012 8:24 AM

looks nice..fine attampt.......!

saly Sep 17, 2012 5:37 PM

Thanks Jim, Wes and Jim!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 3:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2