Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Mar 18, 2004, 2:06 PM   #1

Default Reduced Panasonic Prices at Vanns.com

Vanns.com is selling the FZ10 for $499.99 and the FZ1 for $259.88, both with free shipping. I've done thousands of dollars of business with Vann's, including my own FZ10. You'll like the company if these prices interest you.
jmgiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 18, 2004, 5:14 PM   #2

I second the reccomendation. I picked up an FZ-10 for $509.00 a week ago. Good service, and they have some competitive extended warranties at good prices.
alexrud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 2004, 5:50 PM   #3

Default FZ10 prices

I just ordered an FZ10 from Digital Foto Discount Club for $496.85 plus $10 shipping.
larryepage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2004, 12:46 AM   #4

Default Those are great prices!

Dang I wish I had gotten a better price... I got the runaround for almost a week from on online place (videodirect.com) saying they had it in stock and I needed it for a concert I was taking my daughter to. So I had to bite the bullet and buy it at Ritz 2 days before the concert. No time to get one shipped. They did give me free photography classes, but I had to pay the full $599 :?

But I do love my Fluzi!

~Susan
FluziSuzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2004, 7:13 AM   #5

Why not pay $479.00 at A&M Photoworld for Silver FZ10s.

http://www.amphotoworld.com/product....k&l=IBuyer

Good prices on Memory too
BRD911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2004, 9:35 AM   #6

Good price on memory??? $250 for a 256mb SD card seems very stiff price indeed considering many can be had for under $80 now days! Looking at the prices of the "side items" this company looks like it tries to make up the camera price difference with the high priced "extras".
purvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22, 2004, 6:04 AM   #7

Default FZ10 $459.00

Your right! They're not the only ones. Their specials seem to change daily!

The FZ10 is now $459 for the silver. Last week the black FZ10 was $450, so you could possibly haggle.

For cheap memory, how about a 12Mb/s Sandisk Ultra ii 256Mb for $68.00?

http://www.compuplus.com/insidepage....amp;track=home

Cheers
BRD911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2004, 10:46 PM   #8

Prices at A&M Photoworld are really low. Does any one has any experience of shopping with them. I am looking to bu canon ZR90 minidv camera and their price is $200 less then the street price
aghauri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2004, 1:19 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by aghauri
Prices at A&M Photoworld are really low. Does any one has any experience of shopping with them. I am looking to bu canon ZR90 minidv camera and their price is $200 less then the street price
http://www.resellerratings.com/seller1988.html
Guerito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2004, 10:11 AM   #10

There is one for $484.95 at Video Direct Electronics and free shipping. I bought from them a few months ago (at $500) and I recieved it just a little later than I would have wanted (but it was "on time", Iwas just inpatient ). However they do not give you a tracking number. All they give is an email confirming they got your order, then nothing else. While that might bother some people, as long as the camera is coming, I am happy. Also, they said you can call up and request a tracking number, but I didn't bother.

However I had no experiance with returning or anything like that. So it might be a pain to do that.
blinblue is offline   Reply With Quote