Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Mar 22, 2004, 1:34 PM   #1

Default Much Better Panasonic Product Website...

Saw this link on another forum and wanted to pass it on to people who only visit here:

http://panasonic.co.jp/pavc/global/lumix/

It's much, much better than the Panasonic USA website for showing the features of Panasonic's digicams. I guess some of them aren't available in the USA, so that's probably why they don't just duplicate it over the USA website.

Definitely the best place to get a virtual "feel" for the cameras if you can't see them in person.
EffZeeOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 22, 2004, 9:59 PM   #2

This product website, in the 5 minutes that i've been looking at it, has helped me figure out the more in-depth functions of my FZ10 than the manual has in the 5-6 times i've read it while I was on the toilet! Seriously, this explains everything MUCH better than the USA website or the manual ever did.
alexrud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23, 2004, 5:07 AM   #3

The site found by EffZeeOne is the English version of this Japanese site: http://panasonic.jp/dc

The latter site has regular updates and info albeit in Japanese. If Bob is reading this, can he ask on our behalf that similar updates are also provided in the English website?
Famo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2004, 10:08 PM   #4

The English site now provides updates for English-speaking users. Thank you, Bob for such prompt and positive response, if you have a hand in this. The lastest update re OIS is really useful.
I hope Panasonic will keep posting them in future.
Famo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2004, 9:06 AM   #5

While I constantly submit ideas and suggestions, I can't sit here and take credit for this one. I'm glad you are happy with it!
Panasonic is offline   Reply With Quote