Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Mar 26, 2004, 2:50 PM   #1

Default Looking for the Panasonic PS-070 Lumix FZ1/2 Case

Okay, where can I get a case like this?

The only place I've seen it is on UK eBay and at a Korean online store. Gotta have it! I had something very similar for my Sony FD91, and absolutely loved it. Now I need it for my FZ1. I would definitely consider a used one in good condition, but would prefer new. Would also appreciate a link to an online store willing to ship it to the USA as well. Thanks!

I don't know why Panasonic USA won't offer such accessories when Panasonic in Europe and Asia does.
EffZeeOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 26, 2004, 3:39 PM   #2

Chris

I got one exactly like the one pictured, except for color, from Wolf Camera ( Ritz Camera ). I bought my FZ-10 from Ritz online way back in november. A few weeks ago I stopped at a Wolf Camera store in St. Louis to show my daughter the FZ-1. They had several of the cases hanging on a display. When I asked how much they were they could not find the price. After some more checking they told me that they were giving them away as a promotion for the FZ-10. I explained that I had purchased my camera from Ritz but was not offered one. So they gave me one.

Pat Riehn
priehn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2004, 4:06 PM   #3

Thanks for the reply. I think there are two different models -- a PS-075 for the FZ10 and a PS-070 for the FZ1/2. They do look VERY similar, but I imagine with the size difference between the two cameras that the FZ1/2 would bounce around quite a bit in the case designed for the FZ10.
EffZeeOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2004, 6:36 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by priehn
Chris

After some more checking they told me that they were giving them away as a promotion for the FZ-10.
As if the FZ10-buyers would need some promotional gifts to pull them over the line :lol:
athlonkmf is offline   Reply With Quote