Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Apr 26, 2004, 10:17 AM   #21

Well, I noticed he'd edited two posts further up the thread, but those edits were done before you posted that message. That does beg the question, why bring up something which he'd had the good sense to remove already?

There does seem to be a certain amount of baiting aimed at Normcar, at the moment, is it unreasonable to expect him to take it all with no chance to let off steam? At least he had the sense to remove it afterwards and, judging by the edit, realise it was wrong.
YenRug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2004, 1:00 PM   #22

Quote:
There does seem to be a certain amount of baiting aimed at Normcar, at the moment, is it unreasonable to expect him to take it all with no chance to let off steam?
Hmmm...have to disagree with that statement. Anyone who posts FZ10 pictures and then "dares" people to claim they're not sharp (and "be damned prepared to justify any criticisms", right?) is the one who is doing the baiting.

As for letting off steam -- I don't think that is the purpose of these forums, and it will most likely end up getting you in trouble. If you need to let off steam, go hit a punching bag at the gym, otherwise you're likely to get kicked off the forum by Steve. For those who were around a few weeks ago with MR. ALL-CAPS' messages, Steve's response was pretty stern to that, even though for the most part it was just about 1/2 dozen people preaching proper internet etiquette and one stubborn person saying he'll type in all-caps if he wants. I don't think that cursing, baiting, or any similar responses will be tolerated if the all-caps thread wasn't.
EffZeeOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2004, 9:25 PM   #23

From here on in I'll primarily post photos of what I consider to be evidence that the FZ10 is a pretty dynamic camera and leave the commentary up to others.

Posted April 28th (FZ10)

Photo1

Close up of photo 1

Photo 2

Close up of photo 2

Photo 3

Close up of photo 3

Photo 4 and composite of 3 and 4:

Posted April 29th

Sports with FZ10?
Normcar is offline   Reply With Quote