Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old May 23, 2004, 5:00 AM   #1

Hi,

I have started to assemble a FZ-10 user guide slowly. Here is a page on adapter tubes: http://www.cs.mtu.edu/... .../FZ-10/Converters/Adapters/Adapters.html Other pages will have a similar format like my Coolpix user guides. Any comment? BTW, this sample page cannot be accessed through my home page.
CK
http://www.cs.mtu.edu/~shene/DigiCam
Nikon Coolpix 950/990/995/2500/4500/5700 User Guide

shene is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 23, 2004, 4:29 PM   #2

We are all looking forward to your guide. I have started to use a Sony VCL-1452H 1.4 lens ( it is an old (52mm mount) lens from a Sony 505v) and so far it looks good. I had tried it on the early FZ1 model and it would not focus well. Now, however, with these adapters the focus seems very good and I can use nearly the full range of the zoom. Which I think is a plus for portraits. It also seems much faster than my 1.4 Canon lens. We have had so much rain here in Michigan that I have not been out much to really put it to use.
normc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2004, 4:46 PM   #3

One additional thing I would like to mention about this lens is that it was initially sold as a "portrait lens" and in using it on my old Sony 505v I would achieve excellent results in poor lighting conditions....not bad, poor. Testing this for the FZ10 would be beyond my abilities?
normc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2004, 5:46 PM   #4

Wow! Great job Shene.
Guerito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2004, 8:37 PM   #5

Shene, I'd already heard good things about the Pemaraal, but your thread helped me a lot. I bought it, and the Hoya HMC UV filter, and a 62 mm lens cap. I really like it, and your help was very welcome!

cageyman is offline   Reply With Quote