Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jul 1, 2004, 1:41 PM   #1

I just bought an FZ10 and was looking for a deal on some nice SD, and found that Simpletech has a coupon code on the 256 MB. $36 with no shipping.

I don't know how the mods are here about posting coupon codes and such, so I'll just post the link to the "hot deal" forum I got it from:

http://fatwallet.com/forums/messagev...hreadid=329834

PS-Maybe I should have posted in the Flash Memory forum. Mods please move if appropriate.
PPS- Please read through the thread, as the checkout process is confusing, but your CC ends up getting charged the correct amount.
kl884347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 1, 2004, 4:48 PM   #2

Wow, great deal. Now I wish I didn't pay 56 for mine (same card, different coupon). Oh well, that card I bought gave me a picture which I sold, so that is almost as good

That is probably the best deal for a card of 256MB, plus this is one of the fastest cards out there. I would get another one, but I don't need one right now
blinblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4, 2004, 8:43 PM   #3

At Fry's they are selling panasonc card 256MB with speed of 10MB/sec at 59.99 with $25 rebate which come to abou $35 but you have togo to the store and pay the sales tax

aghauri
aghauri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 2004, 3:46 AM   #4

where's fry's?
any web link?
dachshund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 2004, 4:40 AM   #5

nvm
found it

cheers
dachshund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 2004, 2:17 PM   #6

the coupon code is dead now, no longer valid expiried...so is there anything else out there that i can get a 256 fast speed 10mb write speed for 45-35$US? Also looking for capability for outfit to ship it to a home address to michigan? I'll take a 512mb card at cheap price too if anybody has a deal out there...good name brands hopefully or personal experience with it....

I didn't check out this Fry's thing but it sounds like you have to go the store, i live in Canada(ontario southern) and have a budy i can ship to in michigan, 30 minutes from my house in canada land....

anybody have any ideas, because most cards this size are around the 70$US mark.

thanks
Belz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2004, 12:13 PM   #7

Belz,

Don't know about shipping to Canada, but OUTPOST.COM is the web entity for Fry's.

I found these links for you, but like I said, I don't know how much shipping is to Canada.

Panasonic 256
http://shop1.outpost.com/product/3379552
PNY 512
http://shop1.outpost.com/product/4042252

Good luck! (PS, I didn't check out the rebate requirements, you might want to check dates, country, etc...)

Old Jul 6, 2004, 12:30 PM   #8

Here's a Kingmax Platinum 60x card for $49 US shipped.

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduc...256&depa=0

Newegg is a first rate seller. I dont' think they ship to CA, but they'll definitely ship to Michigan.

jim
drnihili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2004, 12:30 PM   #9

thanks kl884347

those are great prices, the pny doesn't specify write speed, so probably not as fast as panasonic, anyways, i cannot cash in on the rebates, they are US resident only....somehow i need to find a canadian e-teller to have similar deals, panasonic canada doesn't have anything.

still searching
Belz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2004, 12:35 PM   #10

Belz,

Maybe your buddy in Michigan can cash them in for you? Ha!