Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Aug 11, 2004, 7:56 AM   #21

B.Bear wrote:
Quote:
I agree that it is a personal choice an so be it...

Harryo

Please accept my humble apologies for any upset the above has now been deleted I now realise that you were addressing Playlong.

I apologise unreservidly
Barney, no apology is required!! :-)

An interchange of views is healthy on here and we cannot agree with everyone all the time, providing we do not slag each other off or cause personal offence then all views should be welcome.

Harryo
Harryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2004, 2:09 PM   #22

I just purchased an FZ10. I've read up on most of the adapters, but it's left me more confused than enlightened. Since I already have an Oly B300 teleconverter and Sony 0758 wide converter, I wantto use them. I'd like to get opinions on the best way to adapt the lenses to the camera. Please tell me what you all see as the pros and cons of the various methods. Thanks.
lucky2505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2004, 2:24 PM   #23

lucky2505 wrote:
Quote:
I just purchased an FZ10. I've read up on most of the adapters, but it's left me more confused than enlightened. Since I already have an Oly B300 teleconverter and Sony 0758 wide converter, I wantto use them. I'd like to get opinions on the best way to adapt the lenses to the camera. Please tell me what you all see as the pros and cons of the various methods. Thanks.
The new version of the B300 is the TCON-17. For more details about adapters, please see my FZ-10 user guide for more details. An adapter made by a Taiwanese was previewed here a couple of days ago.

CK

http://www.cs.mtu.edu/~shene/DigiCam

Nikon Coolpix 950/990/995/2500/4500/5700 and Panasonic FZ-10 User Guide
shene is offline   Reply With Quote