Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Sep 18, 2004, 4:16 PM   #1

onecall.com. $539.10 including 3 day shipping. Nightowl.com and Sparco.com still show preorder. Just thought some of you would like to know. ab
Bierbaum is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 18, 2004, 4:24 PM   #2

I ordered one from Onecall yesterday and it was shipped immediately for delivery to me on Wednesday. I had preordered from Nightowl (great people to deal with), but I was too impatient to wait until the first of October.

Linda
patchworkfibers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2004, 5:01 PM   #3

Update.....onecall.com is now out of stock. The guy told me that I would get mine, but they oversold their units by 2 before the website was changed. This camera is sure going fast! ab
Old Sep 19, 2004, 5:39 PM   #4

When did you order yours? I ordered on Friday and now I'm glad I did. I called to be sure it was in stock before ordering.

Linda
patchworkfibers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2004, 8:53 PM   #5

I ordered mine Saturday morning. I was checking availability at several different sites and happened to find it. I didn't find any posts about it, so I posted here, dpreview and OLP. They sure went fast. ab
Old Sep 20, 2004, 9:56 AM   #6

They don't have any in stock and are showing a price of $599.
Jon_Doe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2004, 11:41 AM   #7

You have to add it to your cart to get the special price. ab
Old Sep 21, 2004, 2:03 PM   #8

:-)Amazing. I just hung up the phone cancelling my computers4sure backorder and the phone rings, it's Ken with Nightowlcamera.com. Seems their shipment came in today and they are calling their backorder customers to confirm the cameras that will be shipped out tomorrow. He has inventory at his Chicago warehouse and more are arriving at Dallas and some other city I forgot. By the way Nightowl's price is $519.95 ground ship is $8, UPS 2day is $20.

They also have the San Disk Ultra II 512mb card for $74.95.

I encourage any FZ20 seekers to call Ken at Nightowlcamera 888.949.1748, he has more FZ20s to sell and he has got to be the friendliest, easiest guy in the bus!

==================

computers4sure Stock Update Tues.9.21 late afternoon:

I think I started the frenzy earlier today when I noticed there were13 In Stock at computers4sure.com. I orderedbut when my confirmation came, it showed Back Ordered. I called and was told that they did indeed get 13 in but all 13 went to previous back orders. They will still honor the $25 coupon discount, they will still ship FREE ground but I'll have to wait for my backorder to be filled next week.

To Everyone: These guys were very professional and nice about it, their computer supply system works like it should in that the receiving dept accepts the inventory when it arrives and as with most of these systems, it takes a little time for the backorders to cycle through. Of course, I'm disappointed and yes I canceled my order but that was because I already have a backorder at nightowlcamera and I don't want to be watching for two backorders.

All in all, they did the right thing and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Bill

===================

Earlier posting: Ijust ordered my FZ20 from http://www.computers4sure.com for net $511.95. The basic deal is $536.95 less $25 coupon discount (enter LST854 for coupon code) and FREE shipping (or pay an extra $15.25 for 2nd day UPS). They had 13 available at lunch time Tuesday 9.21.04.
hbillsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2004, 2:24 PM   #9

Hi,just a mention for anyone in the UK that the fz20's are showing up in a few places now,i ordered one today from lets go digital for £379 including next day delivery.
tonyli3 is offline   Reply With Quote