Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Sep 23, 2004, 7:00 PM   #1

So.....When can we expect the review on the FZ20, or shall we write it for ya????
shakey hands is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 24, 2004, 12:22 AM   #2
Administrator

I'm only a moderator on some of the forums here (as of yesterday). Ihang around the forums here anyway,andI don't mind helping out.I'm sure that Steve doesn't have time to read every post.

Steve reviews more cameras than any of the other sites (at least the ones that do a good job). So, I'm sure he'sa pretty busy guy.

As popular as this camera is likely to be, I feel confident that he'll get to it (if the delay is not waiting on one from Panasonic).

As far as your comments about the EVF not staying bright whenyou go manual with it and set it to a smaller aperture.. Yes, for some users, it would be nice if itstayed bright until taking the photo, with a separate Depth of Field Preview function to see what the image would look like, only stopping down the aperture at the moment the photo is taken.

You could debate that one either way (I'veseen complaints from users of models that didn't stop down the aperture in advance). :-)

There are pros and cons to any model, and none of them are going to be perfect in all conditions. So, you learn to take advantage of a camera's strengths, and work around it's limitations.

JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24, 2004, 11:46 AM   #3

Quote:
There are pros and cons to any model, and none of them are going to be perfect in all conditions. So, you learn to take advantage of a camera's strengths, and work around it's limitations.
Nicely put!
Rookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2004, 12:36 PM   #4

I sent a message to Steve. He is waiting to get the FZ20. He recently recieved an FZ3, and is probably testing it as we speak.

bobc
bobc is offline   Reply With Quote