Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Oct 14, 2004, 11:14 PM   #1

Going to miss my FZ1v2 after I sell it soon,,..FZ10 is going to be at doorstep tomorrow. I think my FZ1 is going to heaven...what other camera can take a pic like this at 2 megs and make it look like the you can taste it.

My new FZ10 is going to have phayee adapter with Hoya 62mm Pro 1 Super HMC UV protector, B + W 62mm Kaesemann Linear Polarizer Coated Glass Filter and Adorama 72mm Telematic Zoom Lens Hood.

I heard that because our FZ line of cameras have aspherical lenses its better to get a polarizing (linear) that were designed for aspherical and fast telephoto lenses such as the Kaesemann line of filters. They are more expensive but of much higher quality.

Once again, I am great to all of you guys here at this forum,...
:love: without you guys, I wouldn't have even known how to unwrap the box it came with...:|
Attached Images

Rezajune is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 14, 2004, 11:27 PM   #2

forget to mention to everybody, especially the members who are adament about getting the FZ20 just because of their higher megapixels. I rather take 10 shots of a landscape, stich them together with a 2 mega pixel camera rather than one shot with a 10 megapixel camera.

Old Oct 15, 2004, 1:21 AM   #3

Rezajune wrote:
Quote:
forget to mention to everybody, especially the members who are adament about getting the FZ20 just because of their higher megapixels. I rather take 10 shots of a landscape, stich them together with a 2 mega pixel camera rather than one shot with a 10 megapixel camera.

GreatPic!!!

I did not get the FZ20 just because it was a higher megapixel camera. It has many great features, and other enhancements as well.

Sure the extra megapixel is nice for cropping and stuff, but thats not the main selling point to me.

Some day I will be good enough to take a picture like that.

Really Nice Shot.

bobc
bobc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15, 2004, 3:13 AM   #4

thanks bobc for the complement, I believe not matter what FZ line of camera one will pick, you can not go wrong, all equipment is as good as its weakest link, and judging by the amount of feedback from the members here,,,...the positives out weigh the negatives by a million fold. Show me a perfect camera and I will show you a perfect shoot....no such thing.
Old Oct 15, 2004, 4:22 AM   #5

Here is the link I was looking for to make my megapixel point.

The first Gigepixel image in the world taken with a 6 megapixel camera. Never forget the power of stiching images.
Its an amazing sight!!!!!!!!

http://www.tawbaware.com/maxlyons/gigapixel.htm
Old Oct 15, 2004, 12:18 PM   #6

The link should be http://www.tawbaware.com/maxlyons/gigapixel.htm Interesting article. I lived in Utah for 20 years and have been in some great places to photograph. Wish I had my FZ 20 back then:|
nooner is offline   Reply With Quote