Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jan 27, 2006, 3:58 PM   #181

Anyone try to order from Rong Jin lately ? I tried the email address I found here ([email protected]) and the email address for his eBay store ([email protected]). 2 days and no response yet. :sad:

I just got a new in the box FZ15 and wanted to get the Phayee adapter and 62mm filter and new lens cap with cord for it. After reading the posts here it seemed the best route to go.
chainsmoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23, 2006, 6:06 PM   #182

I have 62mm PL filter and want to buy 72mm Collapsible Hood ( which fits on second part of Phayee adapter). Does 72mm Hood not gonna be a problem to rotate 62mm PL filter???? What is your experience?

Thanx :|
GEDDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23, 2006, 9:35 PM   #183

chainsmoker, not lately.

Gedda, thats why I bought two. The polarizer has its own.

Tazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24, 2006, 5:30 PM   #184

GEDDA

Posted: Thu Mar 23rd, 2006 06:06 pm

I have 62mm PL filter and want to buy 72mm Collapsible Hood ( which fits on second part of Phayee adapter). Does 72mm Hood not gonna be a problem to rotate 62mm PL filter???? What is your experience?

Thanx :|

I did not like it all all. What I did was toattach a 62mm to 72mm step up ring to the Polarizing filter then the 72mm hood. Left the step up ring on the filter at all times even when not in use. Just move the 72mm hood to the step up ring then back to the Phayee "Hood". In fact I used multiple Phayee adapters for the different tele's and other lenses. Easier to change set-ups quickly when necessary.

StanStan
stnkline is offline   Reply With Quote