Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Nov 9, 2004, 9:30 AM   #11

I am aware of the noise as I said. But noise can be taken out as you can see in this post.

http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/v...mp;forum_id=23

I have yet to have to remove any noise yet, but I know I can if need be. And I think the reviews even though they point out the slight difference in noise, also view the FZ 20 as the best out of the big zooms.

bobc
bobc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2004, 10:23 AM   #12

I agree with bobc... very seldom is noise removal needed with the FZ20, depending of course on your image composition. If you do feel an image shows too much noise the program "Neat Image" also works very well, IMO. I mention this because the demo version of "Neat Image" is a free application...
ricecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2004, 1:52 PM   #13

ricecake wrote:
Quote:
I agree with bobc... very seldom is noise removal needed with the FZ20, depending of course on your image composition. If you do feel an image shows too much noise the program "Neat Image" also works very well, IMO. I mention this because the demo version of "Neat Image" is a free application...
I tried 'neat image' too.. quite impressive results.. but im sure i wont need it much as most pics come out fine..
This is likeShakepeare "To havenoise or not have noise - that is the question"...:lol:
fireworkz is offline   Reply With Quote