Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Nov 15, 2004, 1:58 AM   #11

Beautiful Shots.. the FZ3 is amazing.. go to Pbase and post them there ( I think its free).. I remember when i was looking for a FZ3 .. I would try and see the snapshots 1st b4 buying.. unfortunately Pbase didnt have many for the FZ3 at the time.. Im sure your pics will make believers of ppl when they decide to purchase an FZ3..
fireworkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2004, 1:45 PM   #12

NickTrop wrote:
Quote:
You look like you might have a stuck pixel. It's the white dot in the sky, directly above the first boat on the left, right above the cloud, about 1/3 down from the top of the picture.

Sometimes they only show up once in a while in a picture, other times they remain stuck and you have to take your camera back for repair. Thought I might point it out...something to keep your eye on.

Nick

I'm still laughing about the stuck pixel, I mean bird!:-) I'd probably get a lot ofstuck pixels while taking photos in that area, which would be ok as long as they don't drop something smelly on my head :sad: LOL
wjonesw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2004, 1:53 PM   #13

Sure is/was a "relective" little critter. Well, the odometer passed 40 recently, so I guess it's time for a trip to the optomitrist. Cei la vie.
NickTrop is offline   Reply With Quote