Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Dec 18, 2004, 5:49 PM   #11

smac wrote:
Quote:
I wanted to order his lense cap with the tether but I couldn't seem to add the item to my order on ebay.
thanks, smac
Hi smac,

I just bought the Phayee via eBay last week. I emailed Rong prior to my ordering the adapter, and asked him a few questions regarding the filters, his tethered cap, and the generic daisy shade. I also asked him how to order that stuff along with my Phayee. Rong answered promptly with all of the info I was seeking. He also advised me to order the adapter via "Buy It Now", and then email him with my "shopping list", including the shipping service that I wanted. I did. Then he responded with a detailed invoice, itemizing the cost for each item, including the shipping charge and optional insurance. His invoice was interfaced with PayPal, so all I had to do was log onto PayPal and pay him the total amount that he calculated for me. It was that easy!

I've just experienced some email difficulties, trying to reach Rong(My emails are coming back "delivery failed"). Since I haven't received my stuff yet, I'm a little concerned. But, based on all of the positive experiences of the members here who've bought stuff from Rong, I'm sure that it's just a temporary email glitch....right, everyone??? :O
sukispop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2004, 4:41 AM   #12

sukispop wrote:
Quote:
smac wrote:
Quote:
I wanted to order his lense cap with the tether but I couldn't seem to add the item to my order on ebay.
thanks, smac
Hi smac,

I just bought the Phayee via eBay last week. I emailed Rong prior to my ordering the adapter, and asked him a few questions regarding the filters, his tethered cap, and the generic daisy shade. I also asked him how to order that stuff along with my Phayee. Rong answered promptly with all of the info I was seeking. He also advised me to order the adapter via "Buy It Now", and then email him with my "shopping list", including the shipping service that I wanted. I did. Then he responded with a detailed invoice, itemizing the cost for each item, including the shipping charge and optional insurance. His invoice was interfaced with PayPal, so all I had to do was log onto PayPal and pay him the total amount that he calculated for me. It was that easy!

I've just experienced some email difficulties, trying to reach Rong(My emails are coming back "delivery failed"). Since I haven't received my stuff yet, I'm a little concerned. But, based on all of the positive experiences of the members here who've bought stuff from Rong, I'm sure that it's just a temporary email glitch....right, everyone??? :O
He sent some email to me Saturday evening answering my questions and explaining that his mail server had been down. His reply came from [email protected] so you could try using that address to contact him.
Tenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2004, 12:21 PM   #13

Tenshi wrote:
Quote:
He sent some email to me Saturday evening answering my questions and explaining that his mail server had been down. His reply came from [email protected] so you could try using that address to contact him.
Thanks, Tenshi!

I'll try re-sending him my email to that address.

I appreciate your help....take care.

Geoff
sukispop is offline   Reply With Quote