Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Nov 23, 2004, 12:16 PM   #11

When I bought my FZ10 from Wolf Camera Brick and Mortar, the sales guy literally threw me one of these cases and said, "Here is a free case for you. It is a promotion". I didn't think much of it at the time because you cannot carry everything you need in it. No room for filters or hood, an extra battery, or the charger. So I put it in the back of the closet so to speak.

It is a gray clamshell, semi rigid case that says Lumix on it. Can anyone tell me what it is worth?
Rookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2004, 12:50 PM   #12

No problem Fox, I appreciate your effort in trying to help me.

Rookie, there are 11 of those bags (ps-075) on e-bay right now for anywhere from $9 - $15 at this point in their auctions. This bag is similar but not the same as the ps-070 made for the FZ1. These ps-070's were not released for sale in the US which makes them much more costly.
bluecord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2004, 12:44 PM   #13

Thanks bluecord.

Iwas hoping it waswhat you were looking for. I'll just leave it in the back of the closet.
Rookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2004, 1:21 AM   #14
Fox

bluecord, I just heard back from my friend.
This is what was said:
they don't ship to canada. Method of payment and getting it here would require someone in the country buying and shipping it out here themselves. I know people that can do it, so if you so desire we can try to work something out
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote