Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Nov 23, 2004, 5:13 PM   #11

I´m totally agree with you guys, specially with the size of the pic, is really borring to scroll the picture!!! and you loose concentration to enjoy the photo...:?

I have dial-up to...

I know it´s not easy to educate people about this, and it´s easier to "tuch"the button and erase all the photos , but I think this is more human, openminded,inteligent way to createa comunity in this forums

thanks to all

the best, MONCHO
Moncho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2004, 8:48 PM   #12

so perhaps we should allow only the best high quality photos for upload.....perhaps someone should be chosen to edit out poor quality photo and choose only the best..i know of a hummingbird site that does this ...my hummer photo made the cut with my fz10...http://www.hummingbirds.net/album.html
check out the phot's by marylou bishop
Marilu Bishop
http://www.pbase.com/canyonlu/hummers
this lady is a gifted photographer
jazzmaster221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2004, 9:22 PM   #13

jazzmaster221 wrote:
Quote:
check out the phot's by marylou bishop
Marilu Bishop
http://www.pbase.com/canyonlu/hummers
this lady is a gifted photographer
wow!!! awesome hummers shots....agree with you about the lady....but it's a shame not to see the Exifs, I would like to know wich camera did she use and also the settings???
fz10_user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2004, 9:34 PM   #14

Nice shots Nick.
bobc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2004, 10:12 PM   #15

she doesn't give up any secrets but check out the fireworks shots she took their awesome...
jazzmaster221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2004, 4:52 AM   #16

jazzmaster221 wrote:
Quote:
so perhaps we should allow only the best high quality photos for upload.....perhaps someone should be chosen to edit out poor quality photo and choose only the best
Aww heck no jazz. We are all here to learn, from beginner to what ever. To stop that would be a crime IMHO. Its how we all learn. Let everyone post what they like as long as its fair and reasonable to all. To just have only the best there is canscare off new ones coming to Panasonic. Let the other forums have what they have. I didn't actually mean it to sound the way it did. If it came across like that, I'm very sorry. Thats not the intension. Mainly I was just concerned about image sizes, because I don't really want us dial ups to miss out, just because we can't open huge pages. The galleries here are great. I lurk in there all the time and always will. I always tend to lurk more than comment or post, thats just me.

Anyway, sorry folksif it did come across like that. :-)

Danny.
nzmacro is offline   Reply With Quote