Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Nov 24, 2004, 7:59 AM   #11
Administrator

What are you talking about? Ruffling too many feathers... Baloney!

Look, everyone disagrees about something from time to time, and most forum users have pretty thick skins. So, you didn't like the photos being moved and voiced your opinion about it in a manner you consider to have ruffled some feathers. I may have done the same thing if I were in your shoes.

Don't worry about it. As Kalypso said, it's "water under the bridge".

I don't even own a Panasonic, yet I read the Panasonic forum threads with interest.

You guys have the most entertaining forum on the site here. I get my morning chuckles from the posts you guys make, and yours are a big part of the fun here.

That's what I like about the forums here -- the users have fun -- enthusiasm over their cameras, pride at their results (and let's not forget the unbiased, professional noise comparisons you guys do so well).

Stick around and participate in it. It wouldn't be the same without you. Your posts add a lot to the forums here, and I'm sure others would agree with me.

JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2004, 8:44 AM   #12

Hey Bobc, you join this forum slightly later than me...and you contributed lots of fun to the forum.....especially the to and fro between you and nicktrop over the 'LEICA lens' issue (oops! I hope I did not dig up some history again):-). But thats was fun and I think you played a big role in it.

You are already a grand dad, and some of us are still young...I am sure your 'seniority' would be able to bear all this friendly argument.

If its anyones fault, it should be mine as I am one of those who posted afew pics in a thread...not aware of the problem I posed to others.....anyway, I am now educated and will bear that in mind in future.....

Jope to see your posts some more....
tchuanye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2004, 9:20 AM   #13

Bobc,

I agree with the rest of these posts... PLEASE STAY!!! I have greatly enjoyed both your words and your photos (which I must say are wonderful). The Pana forum would lose something if you were to go.

David
dsuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2004, 9:30 AM   #14

How can I leave after all this. You guys & gals really make me feel like I belong here. And you are right... Sometimes I just take things too personally.

Thanks for giving me back that Disfunctional Family Feeling...

Now lets get back to business...

I wanna see test posts, samples, and Nick... Some more of those IR shots that I love.

Thank You All.

bobc
bobc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2004, 9:35 AM   #15

GREAT!!

I feel like "Special Ed" on Crank Yankers....Yaaaaahhhhh! Bob's back! Yaaaaahhhh! :G

I promise to get some shots over the holidays to post... Just to see if I can keep up with you guys (probably not, but I gotta try!)
dsuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2004, 9:38 AM   #16

bobc -

As a newbie who reads this everyday I've learned, and continue to learn, how to use the Z20 from you and everyone who shares (nope, who teaches) in the forum. For example, that comparison of night shots of the bridge in night mode vs manual took me off of P&S and into manual.

Stay and continue to contribute - and we all benefit!

dgw
kriellian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2004, 9:41 AM   #17
Fox

bobC, are you nuts! If you leave here things might get dull. Who will be here to defend the FZ20 camera? Who will be here to show the truth about the FZ20 noise levels? Come on, don't do this to us. Just tell us who it was that sent you the PM that made you decide to leave and the rest of us will go over and have a little talk with that person.:evil: PLEASE DON"T GO!!
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2004, 9:43 AM   #18
Fox

WOW, Just finished posting and bobc is back! Well, now my day is going to be better. Glad your back bobc!
Old Nov 24, 2004, 10:03 AM   #19

Fox wrote:
Quote:
bobC, are you nuts! If you leave here things might get dull. Who will be here to defend the FZ20 camera? Who will be here to show the truth about the FZ20 noise levels?
You forgot to mention his moon shots.....as Nick wrote, we were to miss hiscountlessmoon posts.....fortunately Bobc is Back.......Glad to see you again.

fz10_user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2004, 11:07 AM   #20
Fox

How could I forget the moon shots!:angry: That's what happens when I post before getting my 3rd cup of coffee:lol: Yes, it's good to have bobc back!