Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Nov 23, 2004, 10:06 PM   #1

After the recent happenings here I feel like I have ruffled too many feathers here. This is a great site and believe it or not I like everybody in here (even the ones who's fethers I ruffled).

I hope I have atleast helped some of you, even though I'm an ameture at this stuff, but it just does'nt feel the same now. Maybe it's just me. I take things too seriously some times, but what happened with the moving of the posts really got to me. Not just for my posts, but mostly for everyone else's.

I will be checking here from tiem to timeto see how you guys & gals are doing, and I wish you all the best with your camera's.

And for anyone who I was out of line with, I am truely sorry.

Sincerely

bobc

:sad:
bobc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 23, 2004, 10:37 PM   #2

Yo, Bob! Relax. Go out and snap a few. Your enthusiastic input here is much more significant than any impulsive diatribes. It's a community. People get bent out of shape sometimes. Fugetaboutit.
fmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2004, 10:43 PM   #3

Bob
Dont take it too seriously, the debate about the 'moving posts", was short and people left their point of view in a good way, I dont believe anybody has been offended by your comments.....I didnt read any offensive words or something like that, not always everybody is gonna be agree with you on some issue or other....thats why this forum exists....the idea is - debate about something and try to conclude politely....like happened whith the very last issue....so I think you do not need to apologize for typing your feelings, since IMHO nobody has been offended or insulted.

Turn the pages

Take it easy....dont worry, be happy.
fz10_user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2004, 11:17 PM   #4

ahh...bob!

although i don't spend much time in the panasonic forums (i shoot canon )

i have found my way over a couple times (see photos usually)

and seen some of your posts

your input is necessary to keep the panasonic community together!

stick around

Vito
photosbyvito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2004, 11:33 PM   #5

Same here, stick. you have been v helpful to us
aghauri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2004, 11:40 PM   #6

Bobc,
I really wish you would reconsider. You are being too hard on yourself. Everybody is intitled to an opinion and to disagree. I have really enjoyed, not only viewing your posts but I have made many great copy cat purchases of equipment. I just ordered a Quantry 9500 tripod tonight because of you. You must do what you must. But know this, if you leave this post I will really be upset that I can't publicly harrass you if this tripod turns out to be a turkey. So, if you must go would you please post your moon one more time for me. :lol:

But, I would really rather you stick around.

smac
smac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2004, 1:00 AM   #7

bob have you been drankin?????

PS..we love you man

Willow
willow1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2004, 1:13 AM   #8

BOB you talkin bout leaving us??? oooo no you dont!!! you are the a big part of these pana forums.That would be like captin crunch with out milk bro...not cool.

like fz said we need ya and peps will bump heads from time to time but its all good

part of life:G

now get on over to the photo forums and check out my macro stuff!!!

your friend,

Willow
willow1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2004, 1:41 AM   #9

Don't be silly Bob. Thats going in the wrong direction to be positive mate. I'm the one that was a lurker and I plan to go back to being one. I only posted now and again if I could help. Not often at all Bob. If you leave Bob, then we are the losers mate, not you.

Heck Bob, I'm still learning everyday from all sorts of places. Thats why we are all here. Have you ever seen my avian or bird shots Bob, they are absolutely hopeless Bob, big time, so do my landscapes, etc, etc. We are all amateurs Bob.

You would be hurting everyone here Bob, now is that fair. We all get into trouble and disagree at sometime, thats life. Man do I get in the wars if I don't watch my Kiwi mouth :-).

All the best Bob and don't you dare go anywhere mate. Just go back to normal, I plan to.

Danny.

nzmacro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2004, 7:01 AM   #10

bobc wrote:
Quote:
After the recent happenings here I feel like I have ruffled too many feathers here. This is a great site and believe it or not I like everybody in here (even the ones who's fethers I ruffled).
Yo, brother... RELAX!!! Take a deep breath. Inhale... whooooosshhh exhale. There. Come with me to my Yoga class sometime. (Especially in the summer when the gals [95%] in the class are in their daisy dukes, doing "downward facing dog"...which results in me doing upward facing, oh nevermind...) This is nothing to get keyed up about. You haven't ruffled any feathers. (Hell, I LIKE ruffeling feathers in forums!) Or... come rollerblading with me, or let's go running. You need a natural (NO DRUGS! NO SSRI) stress reliever (if you don't mind my saying...)! Photography is a good start.

It's cause of folks like you, that I've posted 500,000 times here, like some knucklehead. Bad decision, we protested, they did their best to change it back...

No harm, no foul. We all love ya here, m'brutha...
NickTrop is offline   Reply With Quote