Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Nov 6, 2006, 7:48 AM   #151

proud FZ30 shutter-happy here from the wild and crazy planes of the philippines!

eraserheads is a local band here; they are my influence when it came to music. i learned how to play the guitar because of them. unfortunately they are now disbanded. the beatles comes first when asked who my favorite international artists in the music scene.

i am a software engineer by profession, but i also know how to develop websites and do graphic arts through mere self-study. i just turned a score and four years last october 28 - the same date i purchased my FZ30 camera!

looking forward to sharing my shots with you guys here!
fz30k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2006, 1:20 AM   #152

Hello all, I'm new here and I'm expecting my new FZ50 to arrive on Saturday :-). I do hope to learn a lot to improve my picture taking skill here. I used to use a Cybershot DSC-P9 (and own a Cybershot phone)

1. Favourite Music: BeeGees, some oldies

2. Favourite Books: Little Prince, Dune Trilogy, for Dummies books, haha :-)

3. Favourite Movies: With Honors, LOTR, original Star Wars Trilogy

4. Favourite Foods: Japanese

5. Favourite Drinks: Mountain Dew

6. Favourite Outdoors: I like hiking a lot

'Bout me: I'm a Metallurgical Engineer by profession, likes to hike, have a mineral collection and quite a technophile. I like to take landscapes like the one I attached (I wish I have a better camera then:sad and can't wait to use theFZ50!
Attached Images

pula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 2007, 3:36 PM   #153

Paul-

1. Favourite music: trance music. DJ's like Armin van Buuren, Paul van Dyk, Tiesto and the legened that is Gatecrasher's Matt Hardwick.

2. Favorite Books: My photography book that I am currently reading.

3. Favorite Movies: Resourvouir Dogs, Pulp Fiction and Saving Private Ryan.

4. Favorite Foods: Italian, just plain old Italian.

5. Favorite Drinks: Guinness, corona with lime and carlsberg export out of a bottle!

6. Favorite Outdoors: Walking in the Yorkshire Dales (it's a local thing!)

7. Cameras: The only one I have, the Panasonic DMC-FZ5

8. Favorite Vacation Spots: You mean holiday spots??? Maldives, Thailand and Sri Lanka in that order.

Factoids: 23, married on 14.02.04. Owned my own house for over 4 years. Have a son called Jack who is 10 months old. A proud Man Utd fan who was Manchester born and bred! Own 6 decks and lots of records, my most prized record being an autographed copy of Paul van Dyk - For An Angel

smaulpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2007, 4:25 AM   #154

Hi,

I am M.C.Liu as in my user ID.( See I am an honest man......Ha,Ha).

Well I am a dental surgeon by profession (Ouch....)

For money I have to depend on my profession& whatever I earn I spend on photography(Crazy........ Why it is always like this - People have a wrong profession with the right hobbies)

Love to listen music any kind provided it do not damage my ear drum.

Love to read a lot but on one condition :- It shouldgrab myattention immediately & that use to be thriller, Spy, some scinece related books, religious book (Ok don't tell me to read Bible) Prechers bother me a lot. I need demonstration

Easy to make friend till they maintain the social lavel( means no bad lingo like FO etc You know, I hate those poeple,Beware>>

I am a married man with a nice & beautiful wife & blessed with two lovely daughters(Adoreable)

I have purchased Lumix camera( I think LMZ-30). So I think , I Have all the proper papers with me to join the group.

AM I welcome.......???????????

HELLO ......................... anybody out there

Attached Images

mcliu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2007, 11:46 AM   #155

Welcome to the forum Dr liu, always glad to have some fresh input from new members. This is a good place to learn and share. Looking forward to seeing some your photos.
tinosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18, 2007, 11:00 AM   #156

Hi tinosa,

thanks for invitation.well Could I post my photo here.......???????

B'coz I already have made of fool of myself
Old Feb 19, 2007, 12:51 AM   #157

It would probably be best to start a new topic with the title refering to the subject of your photo.
More people are likely to see it that way.
I'll keep an eye out for ya .
tinosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1, 2007, 1:48 AM   #158

Thanks for guideance Tinosa,I am just wondering- are you a winner in Panachallange mini contest..???. I am just curious.I think I have seen but could not place you. It is just curosity.Hope you won't mind
Old Mar 13, 2007, 6:42 AM   #159

Hi everybody, I think I am the last in the row. Feel ashamed to be the backbancher Can't we :P at least.It seems be more like "hey", Hello" & "Bye" sort of.
Old Mar 28, 2007, 4:22 PM   #160

Greetings!

Very interesting and useful resource, thank you for that, a lot of necessary information! Continue in such way and all will be fine!

Best regards...

----------------
Find everything you search![img]chrome://targetalert/content/skin/new.png[/img]
i_c_a_n_h_e_l_p is offline   Reply With Quote