Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jan 18, 2005, 8:40 PM   #51

Well I am retired and I always had a camera fromkodak box to cameras and now FZ20

Music : i like classical music it dipense in what mood i am in all music are good except rap . do not understand maybe to old .

Food: Love italian food German food with Beer .

My Favorite: Drink coffe and Beer

Favorite outdoor: Walking in the City or in the Country ( in the city i do not need company but in the Country i need go with some one as a Woman.

My Camera :F- 801 Nikon , Mx pentax , FE-2 Nikon , now FZ20

Favorite vacation spot : Algonquin Park in Ontario Camping

My favorite books : Nikos Kazantzakis,Joseph Campbell, Babara Hamilton etc

talking books(crime stories ):evil:

Life story : Born in the old country. I am Canadian, 40 years leaving inCanada i have 2 grown Sons and husband worked for 30 years as computer help desk . I love photography i always done photos but now i took another hobby that is painting i am no good but in time it will be better. I love life that all folks for today
evelyne62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2005, 10:59 PM   #52

aghauri wrote:
Quote:
emsox wrote:
Quote:
Wow... there are a lot of old people here...
And i thought* old and young is a relative term:?
I'm not old. Just been around for a long time.:?
js63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2005, 8:09 AM   #53

Creator of bugs??? Sounds scarey ... I don't think you are referring to the crawling kind we like to macromize. Good movie choices! Anyway Hi!

Margie
eyeshutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2005, 8:16 AM   #54

Creator of bugs ..wow..I guess your not referring to the Crawling kind we like to macomize. Nice movie choices! Hi!

Margie
Old Jan 19, 2005, 8:18 AM   #55

I love your answer good for you, everybody might get old thanks
evelyne62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2005, 8:21 AM   #56

OOps! was trying to reply to Cageyman and they ended up here...so much to learn ...so little time.
Old Jan 19, 2005, 12:43 PM   #57

LOL, eyeshutter! No, I haven't figured out how to create living creatures yet. :-)

But software bugs, now that I can do. :shock:
cageyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2005, 6:23 PM   #58

Hey FZman, I'm in your neighborhood, relative to the rest of the world! Longport
shotgunbride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20, 2005, 9:39 PM   #59

Another noob to this forum;

43 years young, married one 8 y.o. daughter

Music- all kinds, must have about 75 gigs of mp3's so far but how about, Weather Report, Jaco, Talking Heads, & REM for top favs

Food- love to cook, worked in sushi bars & italian restaurants in college two of my favorite cusines still.

Books- been going back to school for a BS in Nursing (on-line) for the past 4 years, no time for fun books, but I am reading a neat book on the Catawba Indians right now as part of a history course.

Camera & photo history- took one photography class in high school, was so disruptive in the darkroom the teacher promised to pass me if I didn't come back (heh). Had a Nikonos back then but couldn't ever afford the cost of a full underwater setup. Jump forward about 20 years and I bought a Coolpix 990 about 4 years ago and started back into picture taking. Got tired of waiting for that camera to take pictures (so slow) and eat batteries. Just got my FZ20 in December and love it, fast great optics, we all know..... This forum helped clinch my decision to buy.

Favorite subjects- wildlife at the local park, wild birds in my backyard, flowers

About to start my last semester of my BS program; that will cut into my picture taking time but I am loving it as a break from academics.
pschooley1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2005, 8:35 AM   #60

ShotGunBride - Joe

Female (my parents have a strange sense of humor...), long blonde and blue.

Home is the Jersey Shore, frequent trips to South Florida keep me from suicide in NJ winters!

Artist, Jewelry Designer and Landscape Designer - English & Cottage Gardens and I DON'T cut grass.

I smoke, I drink vodka and have been know to inhale.

I like spikey high heels, cocktail bags and prefer to stand at a bar.

I always know my bartendersname and tip well because I leave lipstick behind on the glass.

I adore oysters.

I detest minivans, moms on cell phones, pro-life bumpers stickers, the endless "friendship" fwds in my mailbox and think "walks on the beach"are for tourists.

I have never owned a car with an automatic transmission. Driving is a great pleasure.

Some of the most interesting people I've met have been in the most unlikely places. Ask..you'll be amazed what they tell you.

shotgunbride is offline   Reply With Quote