Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Dec 4, 2004, 9:18 AM   #11

Nancy Gabby wrote:
Quote:
And it really does help stabilize the lens. 12x zoom a smidgeon of cropping, resize but no enhancement
... this is why your picture is so crisp. The tripod and the stabilztion of the lens obviously makes a big difference - more so, it seems, than the level of magnification. Good luck in the photo contest. This is really an amazing shot.

... and yes, where is that man on the moon?
NickTrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2004, 9:40 AM   #12

You know, I didn't shut of IS (mode 2) I hear that you should. And I set the timer to take the picture so I wouldn't shake camera while I was releasing the shutter. And you know, what the hell is up with Panasonic???? I ordered the cable release two months ago, they said it would be available Nov. 25th, then I read that it would be available Nov. 18th. But I haven't received my cable, has anyone? Panasonic seems to be run by the same kids that run the McDonald's in my neighborhood. Aren't they like the # 1 or 2 electronics company in the world??? When r they gunna get their act together???
Nancy Gabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2004, 12:17 PM   #13

In Hungary the remote controller in stock now... (from 'bout 2 weeks ago). So ask the dealer... I think it's not Panasonic's fault... Or, maybe someone forget your order...
KTTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2004, 3:01 PM   #14

Nancy Gabby wrote:
Quote:
Panasonic seems to be run by the same kids that run the McDonald's in my neighborhood.
...that just struck me as funny for some reason. :lol:
NickTrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2004, 5:26 PM   #15

hay nancy ...they call it old timers disease ..i went out to my truck carrying my briefcase lunch box and fz10...my stupid cell phone went off ..so i think i set my camera bag on top of my side bens of my ford f350 service truck.. and some how left it setting on the side of my truck...ok this isn't the first time iv'e done something that stupid...i quess i need to slow down and think about the things i do instead of just macanicley doing them...any way to make a long story short..once i realized my fz10 was gone ..my son and my wife searched the house for it .....i started drooling over buying the fz20 ...ok well i am now the proud owner of an fz20.''' here's a couple of my first shots with the 20...

both shots were taken at 48 x... the moon shot was taken in the daytime the hawk was an unexpected visitor..this mourning...i think i need to make a few adjustments there's a big difference in the 2 camera's....the fz10 seems to be more forgiving ...i think i like the 10 beter aside from the 4x digital zoom and the 5 mega pixel ...i the 20 seems a little more complicated then the 10...i'll see in the next cuple of weeks
jazzmaster221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2004, 8:07 PM   #16

nick look she keeps mooning us!!!!!

By far the best moon shots ever!!

be sweet,

Willow

willow1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2004, 12:46 AM   #17

Jazz, that's a great daytime moon shot. I think someone else posted one recently. Good luck with your FZ20. Never had an FZ10 butall of my first FZ20 shots were blurry. As you can see by my posts, I got the hang of the camera. But there is still sooo much to learn!
Nancy Gabby is offline   Reply With Quote