Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Dec 5, 2004, 4:19 AM   #1

Hi all,

I have been saving up my pennies and have enough money for my dream kit. I want to get the Nikon 6T, raynox dcr-250, sunpak 383 super and a kingmax 512 60x sd card. I cant get this in Australia (without selling a tail):-) so I was planning on getting it from the US. I have been looking at B&H and Adorama and both seem to be good. But I would appreciate some input from people who have used these sites or others before. Thanks in advance,
Treemonkey
Treemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 5, 2004, 7:18 AM   #2

To put your mind at ease, both co's have sterling reputations, especially B&H. Not "the cheapest" but very competitive prices, and known for good CS and hassle free transactions. I've used B&H a number of times over the years, and my purchases - like air travel, were just the way I like them:

...UNEVENTFUL
NickTrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2004, 7:47 AM   #3

I agree with nick..I use them both with no problems. B&H has a better reseller rating but I see no problems with either.

http://www.resellerratings.com/

I am putting an order together now and I will get some things from both stores. as B&H does not seem to have two things on my list.

Upon occasion Adorama has backorder thing that were said to be in stock but the delay was very short ( a couple days)
genece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2004, 7:49 AM   #4

For future reference here is a link that rates sellers. They have a place for comments and the rating. A good place to start.

http://www.resellerratings.com/
jer1ivp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2004, 7:51 AM   #5

Genece great minds think alike.
jer1ivp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2004, 3:34 PM   #6
Mag

I just found out that the FZ20 is cheap at B&H afterall (thank you NickTrop), id been avoiding them for consideratin because of a 599.00 price tag but once you put it in cart the price drops to 499.00. Theyre currently out of stock though, if they get in stock soon i will be ordering from them sense they are so reputable. They will email me when its in stock, nice site feature. They also got good price on the lowepro topload zoom 2 case i want @ 32.54 another plus!
Mag is offline   Reply With Quote