Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 5, 2004, 3:33 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
NickTrop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,249
Default

vIZnquest wrote:
Quote:
Nick,

You got me man. :GĀ*From a dawg who is now out in the open to admit it. WOOF!
That's okay... there's three types of guys who posted here:

1. Dawgs who peeked, and were honest enough to admit it.
2. Dawgs who peeked, and weren't
3. Dawgs who peeked to see what kind of make-up she was wear'n, and her hairstyle (not that there's anything wrong with that...)

... seems to be a lull. Hmmmm... Ahhh! Sunday afternoon! Didn't take into consideration the "football factor"! In which case, if this imaginary, thong-wear'n lovely was in your home she would be ignored... except:

A. It's half-time or a commercial

B. If you needed another beer. In which case, you would notice her enough to ask her to grab you one, "while she's up."
NickTrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2004, 4:12 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
jer1ivp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 335
Default

:roll:got me.
jer1ivp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2004, 4:19 PM   #13
Mag
Senior Member
 
Mag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 734
Default

I just checked to see if any of my sisters were doing some modeling for you. :roll:
Mag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2004, 4:22 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
smac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Northern California
Posts: 6,103
Default

[/quote]
Nick wrote...
That's okay... there's three types of guys who posted here:

1. Dawgs who peeked, and were honest enough to admit it.
2. Dawgs who peeked, and weren't
3. Dawgs who peeked to see what kind of make-up she was wear'n, and her hairstyle (not that there's anything wrong with that...)
[/quote]

Nick, you forgot the Dawgs that read Playboy "just for the articles".

I clicked, I saw (nada), I left.

Nick, I like your style,
smac
smac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2004, 5:02 PM   #15
Fox
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 254
Default

I had to look, Just to see how good the skin tone and resolution came out with Nick's FZ1. With the temps up north, we should have seen some goose bumps or something. To be honest, I thought Nick had posted one of those BIG gals in a thong you see on postcards. The ones you see in those little gift shops down in FL. They are so funny!
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2004, 5:04 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
NickTrop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,249
Default

C'mon... step forward. Almost 175 checked this out. Kudos to y'all who admit to your dawg-dom. And where are the ladies? They'll never come clean. :lol:

Oh... half time's almost over. Hon, mind grabbin' me a cold one while you're up?
NickTrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2004, 7:47 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
Jake D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 205
Default


Jake D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2004, 7:59 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
NickTrop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,249
Default

Fox - I love the ones you see on the beach sometimes... live and in person better. 60 lbs overweight, in a thong. Flesh jiggling like two tubs-o-jello They're walking around thinking they look good. Folks really looking in disbelief. Truely a case of the queen who is wearing no clothes. Love the beach, you really see some sights. Some good, some unbelievable.

Jake D... I swear, I will never reach the point of lowness in my life that I will sport a VBC (visible butt crack). Course, I said the same thing about owning a stationwagon.
NickTrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2004, 10:40 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
fireworkz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 164
Default

Well here's the babe in the thong


Attached Images
 
fireworkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2004, 8:29 AM   #20
Senior Member
 
NickTrop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,249
Default

fireworkz wrote:
Quote:
Well here's the babe in the thong
Great shot... :lol:
Those things aren't made for all people. 60% look good - the window of opportunity for most is 17 to 23? And in perfect shape. Sorry, that's just the way it usually is. The other 40% look more like the above, imo. I'll make a deal, spare us an unwanted view of your arse on the public beaches, and I promise never to again wear a speedo.
NickTrop is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 5:10 AM.