Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Dec 7, 2004, 11:12 PM   #1

OH man, I bought mine at $360, did not get the rebate. Right circuitcity.com has a sale for $360 with $50 rebate and free case + battery. You can order it online and pick it at the store.
This is the lowest deal I ever saw for FZ3. The battery & case are about $90-$100 value.

I got the case + battery, it took about 3 weeks for panasonic to send me those. The case is just perfect for the camera but you can't not put any else in it, I like the case....

I wish i can get $50 rebate.
VegCoolio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 7, 2004, 11:35 PM   #2

hey i just got this deal as and just mailed in for my extra batteyr and lumix case. i was wondering if you could post up pictures of the case to see what it's like and also to see how much extra space there is. can i put in the lens hood and some filters in? or space for the extra battery? anything? thanks. :-)
wt888usa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2004, 9:26 PM   #3

Thanks for the info, I just ordered a Z3 online - it's the best price I've seen (with the rebate).

Did the bag and battery come with your camera or did you have to mail in something directly to Panasonic?
jdysonjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2004, 7:11 AM   #4

Good Morning,

I too, ordered my FZ3 yesterday and am going to pick it up today. Found the deal by accident while doing a google search for the fz1 oh well how things work out sometimes. For the rebates the $50 rebate is with CC and the battery and bag are from panasonic that you have to mail in.

Keep snappin,

norma:|
chopper123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2004, 7:33 AM   #5

Would they (I mean Panasonic)ship it internationally? I´m in Brazil but a friend will stay a week in Orlando and NY so I´d have to receive the extra battery and bag in Brazil.
rbata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2004, 9:16 PM   #6

Just got email from Circuit City & in addition if order by Saturday, not only get camera with extra battery & case for $309 after rebate but get $36 gift card from Circuit City if order on web.
jimr503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2004, 9:34 PM   #7

What is the deal # for the gift card?
jdysonjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2004, 10:03 PM   #8
smc

I saw on www.yahoo.com, that Circuitcity.com would give you an extra 10% off if you bought online before the end of 12/9/04. It's actual a circuit city gift card in that amount. I guess you can use this deal as well as the $50.00 rebate.

One question, to get the bag&battery do you have to but it from circuitcity?
smc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2004, 6:01 PM   #9

I haven't seen the battery offer anywhere but circuit city. The $36 gift card was email only offer didn't notice until after posted. Today last day. I could forward it to you if email me at [email protected] by 4 pm pacific time 12/11.
jimr503 is offline   Reply With Quote