Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Dec 15, 2004, 11:29 PM   #1

If you bought a 72mm filter to fit the adapter that came with the camera, you can't get it in case. However,its a nice soft case sized for camera alone. A S1 with lens adapter fits in it perfectly.
Attached Images

jimr503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 15, 2004, 11:40 PM   #2

That looks like a nice case. If I get the same one for my FZ3 maybe it will fit with the adaptorand filter installed because the camera is smaller? By the way how long did it take for it to arrive after you mailed your forms in.

I hate waiting. :sad:

-Brett
bmccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 2004, 11:55 PM   #3

It took between 4 & 5 weeks. Glad it wasn't 13 like stated. It is a nice case & I think it would be perfect for FZ3. Hope they don't have smaller one for it.
jimr503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2004, 1:28 PM   #4

bmccoy wrote:
Quote:
That looks like a nice case. If I get the same one for my FZ3 maybe it will fit with the adaptorand filter installed because the camera is smaller? By the way how long did it take for it to arrive after you mailed your forms in.

Brett,

My FZ3 with the adapter and skylight filter installed fits perfectly in that case. There is even a little extra room for a couple extra SD cards and a spare battery, although you cant fit a charger in there. I don't store the extra cards and battery in there, but I think they will fit. The cards and battery are so small anyway that it's no problem for me to keep them in my pocket.

Mine came in about three and a half weeks. Hope you don't have to wait too long!
propwash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2004, 2:14 PM   #5

Propwash,

Thanks for the confirmation on the fit. This is what I was hoping for. :-)

I want to use the "free" case for everyday take the camera everywhere stuff. I have my Lowepro Nova1 that I will use for all the extras when I take a trip or special outings with the FZ3.

-Brett
bmccoy is offline   Reply With Quote