Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Dec 17, 2004, 5:47 PM   #1

Hi All

I have been working on a theme (macro art)for printing on a larger scale......Nick i need your opinion on these or any one who's interested in giving a opinion.........

http://www.pbase.com/willow45/macro_art

Willow

willow1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 17, 2004, 5:59 PM   #2

Yo Will...

I did check these out. As a photographic artist...and that's what you are regardless if you're getting paid or not, you are tetering on inacessability. If that's where you want to go, there's nothing wrong with that. Inherently, however, don't expect sincere approval of your experimentation... the 80/20 rule will become 99.5/.5 as the ratio of those who truly "get it".

Nick
NickTrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2004, 6:55 PM   #3

Thx Nick..

I hear you load and clear and it does make good sence...My or youropinion like any other opinion is just a"opinion"....now that i stop and reflect on the position i cast you in by asking your "opinion"even thou itsto little to late.Could it have beenthat i was asking for your approval of the photo's or was itrying to askif you "personally" like them and i think the latter is the case.I should have been more pacific i guess.......thx Nick for the complement on being a "photographic artist"that was kind of you.....

Willow

willow1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2004, 11:47 PM   #4

willow1 wrote:
Quote:
thx Nick for the complement on being a "photographic artist"that was kind of you.....
...not a compliment, a statement of fact, like saying the sky is blue.
NickTrop is offline   Reply With Quote