Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Dec 18, 2004, 5:32 PM   #1

I am going to our Compnay Holiday Party tonight. I am bringing my FZ20. I's sure there will be plenty of kodak moments.

bobc
bobc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 18, 2004, 5:37 PM   #2

Since this is a Panasonic forum, it's a good thing that you made the "k" in kodak lower case!

If this is the typical company Christmas party, I'll bet there are lots of edibles there tongiht. Have a good time.
propwash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2004, 5:40 PM   #3

"Black mail" pics can get you far! Check the closets for photo ops! Party onward!
PTB Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2004, 2:52 AM   #4

PTB Stalker wrote:
Quote:
"Black mail" pics can get you far! Check the closets for photo ops! Party onward!
WHat goes round comes round.......
fireworkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2004, 10:24 AM   #5

This one came out pretty cool by accident. The flash was not charged up when I took the shot.

Attached Images

bobc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2004, 11:30 AM   #6

That is a cool shot! Very interesting.

Did anyone make get pie eyed and make an arse of themselves in front of the higher-ups? That never ceases to amaze me at office parties, and 1/2 the reason why I go.

Nick's Rules for Office X-Mas Parties...

1. If you're at an office party you're still at work!

2. Offices are (disgustingly) gossipy places, depending on how badly you misbehaved, you will be gossip fodder for years!

3. If you feel the need for a good bender - do it with close friends first - a week or two before going to the office party. Office workers are not your friends, they will stab you in the back in a heartbeat if it means saving their own sorry arse ... every stinkn' one of them, every stink'n time.

4. And yes, they ARE noticing your behavior. It's 1/2 the reason they have them. And yes, I've seen people fired shortly after making a fool of themself in front of the boss (though not for that reason).

5. The office party is THE last place to get liquored up or let your hair down.

6. Conversly, please - for the love of God, keep shop talk to a minimum. Don't you have anything else going on, or any other interests? Get a life!

7. Don't use the office party as the place to hit the women in the office you like... in public, out in the open. Be at least a little discrete. Salesmen... are you listening?

And finally 8... word to the young women:

Dance the way you really want to at a some nightclub, with no co-workers around. The office party is not the place to bump and grind. Also, don't drag someone on to the dance floor who obviously doen't want to dance. It isn't sexy or fun, it's awkward for the other person. If they politely decline your invitation, don't insist or get angry. If you see them dancing later with someone else, don't take it personally. They were probably "dragged" on to the floor and don't want to be there.

This message brought to you by the non-profit group:
L.(earn) H.(ow) (to) C.(onduct) Y.(ourself)

Season Greetings.

----> PS If you hate these things as much as I do... go as "fashionably late" as you can get away with. Be the second person to leave. And make it a point to thank the boss and tell him or her what an absolutely wonderful time you had.
NickTrop is offline   Reply With Quote