Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Dec 24, 2004, 8:06 PM   #1

[align=center]I worked until 4:45 am this morning...........Around 3:45 am the lights in my office started to dim a bit, then get bright again. I thought that was kinda strange, soI walked to the outer office door to see if the weather had changedasit had been misting rain all night...AsI looked out the window of the doorI could see a bright light casting down in the rear parking lot of the building. Something caught my eye! The light was growing more intense and itwas honing in on a object on the groundthat looked like it might have been a body or something just about that big.....I could not tell where the light was coming from, butI am sure it was above the building. I could hear a humming type noise andI was getting a little freaked out and thenI saw the object on the ground kinda twisting a round a little bit ....Now, knowing what ever it is was alive...I then ran back to my office and grabbed my camera and went out the door on thewest side of the building and crept around to the west side of one of the company cars that was still left in the parking lot....I thengot down on the ground behind the rear tire area of that carand snapped three shots before my camera's battery was completely drained of power. Strange thing was,I had had the battery charging whileI was working.... And asI was moving back away from the car to get the camera and myself back inside, I felt my whole body going numb andI was starting to black out as the lights and humming was growing more intense !!At one pointI thinkthatI did fall breiflyunconscious. I had stumbled and fell close to the door and afterI came to and got my bearings about whereI was. Ithen open the door to go back inside, but realizedI didn't hear the humming noise anymore,nor did Isee the bright light anymore either .At that pointI turned to look to seewhere this thinghad beenlaying on the ground....But then, it wasgone, nothing was there at all...........

the only shot thatI wasable to save was this one...the other 2 were too (overexposed)

this isit ~the bestI could do with thePic[/align]

[align=center](digital zoom was used)[/align]

[align=center]32x[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Merry Christmas[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Will

[/align]
Attached Images

willow1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 24, 2004, 8:31 PM   #2
Fox

You don't happen to work in Nevada? Do you?:O
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24, 2004, 8:34 PM   #3

AH HA, proof that Panasonic technology comes from Space Aliens:!:
PeterP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2004, 12:23 PM   #4

Judging from the tell tale hearty girth of this particular alien, I would suggest the reason he has fallen is one too many bottles of Budweiser.
NickTrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2004, 1:06 PM   #5

lol...nick your a trip :G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 26, 2004, 7:54 AM   #6

Great creativity 8)
greenbaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26, 2004, 12:49 PM   #7

thx you guys.

and yes the book is seclude to go to the publishers tomorrow and be on shelves by late febuary...just check your local bookstore!!!!!! :G

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"
Willow